Corner Marker Lights to Turn Signals...

Casey.T

Well I did not find this in several searches so.....

So you want to turn your corner lights into turn signals....

Amazingly enough the corner lights have the same connector as the signal lights in our bumpers... (atleast on my 91 they are the same)

Simpley disconnect the turn signals, re-route the wires so you have enough length to connect them to the marker lights... re-install the corner lights and you now have Corner Signal Lights P...

yea i hated the rapid blinking, but there has to be a way to change that....rapid blinking occurs because its telling you that either one of your bulbs are out, or something is wrong....so im thinking that the wattages of the bulbs are different in the corner lights and the original signals. so what if i swap those?? if i do, im thinkin they will stop the rapid blinking....

if that dosent work, then it has to mean that some type of parking light has to be hooked back up....which will take more thinking....

-sam

Plus you might get the attention of the Po-Po's since you will no longer have running lights. If you swapped the bulbs that would take care of it though, right?

I read somewhere that you can splice your corner lights into the turn signal circut and run all four for added visibility. It seemed simple enough, just disconnect the corner lights' power lead and splice it into the power lead of the turns and there ya go.

-study-

Plus you might get the attention of the Po-Po's since you will no longer have running lights.

Even with a flat out bribe, the inpection guy wouldn't pass rapid blinking lights. And there's not much a bribe can't do in S/E Louisiana. :aok:

yea looked into swapping the bulbs will take some fab work...not a plug and play like i hoped it would be since they used the same connectors....

and do you have to have front parking lights???

not sure...

-sam

I don't think there is enough room in the Nissans, but with my yota I moved the turns into the corners by adding two sockets in each corner assembly (one above and one below the corner marker light sockets)