1st Pathfinder

MJFromPDX

Hello everyone. I originally was just looking for something to replace my vw gti, as I have a young son and 2dr hatchback wasn't cutting it. So I've always eyed my bosses 94 Xe v6. Then, one day I hear him say that he's getting a new car. So of course I ask him what he'll sell me his pathfinder for. He says, $1,000. I practically pooped.

So I go thouroughly check it out, and all it really needs is new tires. The whole time I'm thinking he must be messing with me, $1000???

Nope. 140K mi. Perfect Interior, near perfect exterior. Runs great. So, here I am.

I will be asking many many questions. Thanks and Hello, also lots of Oregon people on here yes?

:furious: that guys my favorite

There's a ton of people in the PacNW on here...hell that's the only region that has it's own subforum...stupid NW Forum....*grumble*

Anyways, ask as many questions you want, but be sure you research it first. There are a few "search-nazis" on the board these days. Welcome aboard and have fun.

WAVEY

It's 60K on the square-tooth belts generally used from 87-92 or so. 105K on the round-tooth belts.

And welcome, MJfromPDX! That's an unreal deal on a great vehicle! I wish you luck and many happy drives to Mt. Hood Meadows with it. ;) BTW, I live in Salem.

There's a ton of people in the PacNW on here...hell that's the only region that has it's own subforum...stupid NW Forum....*grumble*

Anyways, ask as many questions you want, but be sure you research it first. There are a few "search-nazis" on the board these days. Welcome aboard and have fun.

WAVEY

reporting for duty. action-smiley-028.gif

:D :D

and yes, welcome and enjoy. :)

It's 60K on the square-tooth belts generally used from 87-92 or so. 105K on the round-tooth belts.

:aok: (although i have 91 & 92 pathys, i noticed he has a 94.... round tooth) :contract: thanks aaron for confiming the years/mileage :beer:

Hey, we get rained on almost all year. We need somewhere special to go to keep our sanity!

Welcome MJFromPDX! Im in Oly, WA. Thats a smokin deal you got there! :clap: