Pathy dreams

ILoveMyPatty

Ok well I've been stressing about my trailing arm bushings for a while now, as most of you know. The shipping deal hasn't made it any better (But they arrived today!)

I'll start it off...

Lastnight I had a dream that I was working on my bushings....

I jacked the rear axel up, right under the coil platform part... but on the underside of the axel. I didnt have a jackstand so I used a cinder block. I thought it was going to break so I worked really fast, I didnt search for something else... (Wierd)...

The bolts turned out to be 3/32", 5/32"s was too small... (What the hell?)

I got the trailing arm off on the drivers side and I pulled the bushings out with my fingers. They were all rubber, no metal sleeves or anything, just "harder rubber" that I could still bend easily with my thumb and index finger...

Anyway, the dream ends shortly after that, I dont remember what happens next, but the Pathy was sitting on our lawn with the one side jacked way up, sitting on a cinder block, and my mom was getting mad at me cause she wanted the lawn mowed...

Wierd?

I'd say so.

Anyone else have dreams about working on their pathy?

My GF had a bad dream *in* my Pathfinder once. I parked on a slight incline on a trail in neutral(without thinking too much about it) and got out to unlock one hub. GF is snoozing inside. Amidst bending down to grab the hub, it started rolling backwards. Pathy rolled back down the incline, GF inside. Come baaaaaack!

It rolled to a stop with no incident, but she got fairly rudely woken up.

"GRAB THE E-BRAKE!" "EEEEK!"

sssh i dream about my pathy all the time. usually pleasant dreams of ncie wheeling trips through forrests and through rivers.. but then i wake up and god damnit... she's not lifted like that in real life :furious:

My GF had a bad dream *in* my Pathfinder once. I parked on a slight incline on a trail in neutral(without thinking too much about it) and got out to unlock one hub. GF is snoozing inside. Amidst bending down to grab the hub, it started rolling backwards. Pathy rolled back down the incline, GF inside. Come baaaaaack!

It rolled to a stop with no incident, but she got fairly rudely woken up.

"GRAB THE E-BRAKE!"  "EEEEK!"

in my case it wasn't a dream and she was the driver. :eek: :eek: LET GO OF THE CLUTCH!! :mellow:

I have a dream where I see myself in, sort of, Sun God robes, on a pyramid, with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at me.

Why am I the only person that has that dream?

why do I get the feeling I'm the only one who recognizes that as a quote from a movie? :aok:

so im driving down the road and my car seems fine out of nowhere the engine cuts out, so i pull over and get out to fix it. i have a 14mm wrench and a flat head screw driver. So then everything is fine and i continue driving. After a while BAM the front axle falls off.

Then there is the good dream about picking up my truck with a nice 3" lift new tires with nice grip, dual flowmaster coming out the side and a full set of PIAA's on the front, i get in rev it up and take off down the trail with 4 or 5 other pathfinders and after a long day of mudding i wake up happy