NOOB

92pathy

Hey guys my name is Eric I live in tulsa Oklahoma, been there all my life, i love cars , especially my pathy. i'm glad to be a member here lookin forward to learnin some more techniques and what not...... so theres my introduction.

peace,

ERIC

thnx for the welcomes, the wheelin aint bad were close to the disney trails ive never been there but i hear thyre pretty good, ive had my pathy for two years and i have never changed my timing belt.... why do you ask?

If your timing belt breaks you're screwed because these are interference engines.

In other words if you don't know when it was last changed or it's been more than 60,000 miles change it! :aok:

Oh and welcome to the forums!

The end of your internals as you know them...

And from what this noob understands the end of any Rat hole money ya got stashed

I'm just south east of DFW i hear there is some great camping areas up there in Okie land

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am new, I live and drink beer and wheelabout in the blue mountains west of sydney australia.

I used to be a member of the wd21 forums to which sadly dissapeared about a year ago, I recognise some photo's and articles from this board so I hope to benefit from the advice sadly lost from the wd21 forums.

I roll in a wnyd21 2 door to which I do all the work on myself, whilst not a qualified mech my garage is equiped to carry out all I need to keep the off road dream alive.

I have learnt alot about my pathfinder and it's pros and cons through getting amongst it and breaking sh*t learning the hard way, thanks to the wd21 forums contributors an easier jolly joyful experience.

See you on the tracks

BigD

:beer: