NPORA Official Logo

The Drift

Ok guys, my guy can put pretty much anything into autocad and get it made up for us.

Do we have something already made as kind of the "Official NPORA" logo/sticker whatever?

If not do some of you graphic genuises want to come up with a nice simple, but aggressive 2-d design for us to use as the NPORA brand on our vehicles? Everyone can post up their designs, and then we will pop them up in a poll to decide a winner. Once we decide on the official brand I'll get everything priced out to get them made up in a few different sizes and colors.

Then for whoever wants them just paypal me for the shipping costs and maybe a couple $'s to cover costs (shouldn't be much really) and I'll send em right out.

Sound like a good idea?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds good to me. As far as CAD goes and designing stuff on the CPU I am a tard so somebody else will have to step up, Pezzy?, Vengeful?

You can do it in MS paint, it really doesn't matter lol.

As long as it looks cool it doesn't matter how you did it. I just need a good 2-d image to bring to my buddy to have him turn it into a sticker for us. I just figure we might as well have something cool to go with that one of our members came up with.

Yeah it looks good but does anybody else have any other ideas? just curious to see what people can come up with. I want a illuminated receiver hitch thingy you know instead of sticking my ball-mount into my hitch stick something in there that illuminates NPORA!!

What about Incorporating the Nissan Logo into NPORA

Anyone want to take a stab at it? Might be cool.

Yeah...the O in NPORA as a Nissan emblem would look sweet.