Been busy

Vsicks Pathy

Ok, the business did not come through. I have now put the business into the too hard basket.

Bought a new house instead. Our bank manager mucked us around in a big way on the final settlement day. I ended up telling the bank manager to "F" off. In doing so we nearly lost the house. lol. I got an extension and secured finance with another bank.

Handover is on the 29th of this month. I am doing a few things to the house before we move in so we will move in proper on the 9th of next month. Photos later.

My Pathy wrote off a Honda civic. The idiot pull out right in front of me and I caught the corner of his car just behind the drives door. Have pics of smashed Pathy and will post up later.

The pathy has been repaired but I am still waiting for a new ARB winch bar. :angry:

The gear box too, is on its last legs. I will have to get another one fairly quickly. I might try a V6 box for now. I still have not gotten a divorced transfer case yet. I have just been too busy.

So, how is everone?

I will do some reading and catch up on what I have been missing shortly.

Edited by Vsicks Pathy

My Pathy wrote off a Honda civic.

Welcome to the club!! :takebow:

Congrats on the new house... not much new here... unless you count leaving my hubby, living with the P's and now hooked up with a board member here. *snort* LOL... drama... :blink::rolleyes:

It's rather strange I was wondering, it's been a while since we've seen vsicks and like magic he's here... You know, It's been a while since Ive seen a million dollars in my name....

:idea:

Welcome back man... You told someone to "F-off"? say it ain't so! :D

Congrats on the house and sorry to hear about the business and Pathy... but at least it was a worthy cause (death of a civic)

Don't be a stranger if you can help it :aok:

It's rather strange I was wondering, it's been a while since we've seen vsicks and like magic he's here...

You are not kidding Pezzy!

I just went back and edited my last post (in twotirefryer's thread) and removed the portion where I wondered where V6 was :lol:

OK Steve... we all know that you're a serious off-road enthusiast but civics don't count as off-road (unless they're really muddy). Sorry about the business venture but congrats on the house deal.

OK Steve... we all know that you're a serious off-road enthusiast but civics don't count as off-road (unless they're really muddy). Sorry about the business venture but congrats on the house deal.

:lol::lol::lol:

morning steveo :D

i hope the new house is in as nice a area as the old one...... the whole creek area was reall pretty :mellow:

all the best mate!

:beer:

Welcome to the club!! :takebow:

Congrats on the new house... not much new here... unless you count leaving my hubby, living with the P's and now hooked up with a board member here. *snort* LOL... drama... :blink::rolleyes:

Yes, I am in the club now. lol.

What got me is that I had eye contact with the guy just before he pulled out? He thought he had time and I was right on top of him? It is his car you can see behind mine. Unfortunately he was hurt and I didn't feel rifgt taking a pic of his car. It could have been worse too. I was able to steer left and hit the quarter panel right behind the drivers door.

I am sorry to hear about the split from your man. I hope it is a civil parting of ways.

I will not be so crass as to ask how this happend or who the board member is. I do hope that you are happy though.

How long do you have to wait before you get your new one?

The bar should have been here a month and a half ago.

The stupid panel beat doesn't think a 91 to 95 bar will fit because mine is an 87 and ARB do not list a bar for an 87. I have pointed out the only differences between the modles (two more doors and a V6) on several occasions, but until a couple of weeks ago he was still arguing the point. I will see him again tomorrow and push a little harder. I want my brand spanking new ARB winch bar and I want it now! lol.

ouchie@those pics... I bet that bumper did some damage... I was glad when I played smash up derby with the civic I didnt have an aftermarket bumper, it would have been WAY worse.

As for me, I was unhappy and lacking, and I am very happy now. For the most part, things have been civil, but not always pretty, as expected. Most of the regulars here know about the new mister... how could I not fall for the guy who's been picking on me and calling me a bitch on the board for over a year now... :D

:o

Welcome back Bud !! :beer:

I was wondering what happened to you; figured it was the business idea keeping you occupied... Sorry it didn't work out, but I'm sure you learned a lot to apply next time.

Sorry you smashed the pathy but at least it didn't total it !! ;) Congrats on the house though, I'd be more than pleased to own one before I die...

You told someone to "F-off"? say it ain't so!

*snort*

B