Rant time

The Drift

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

telemarketers who call at 8am :furious:

people trying to sell you a mortgage when you RENT for $#&%$ sake :angry:

stupid people who can't / won't do anything for themselves. they just sit on their fat asses waiting for everyone else to do it for them

oil execs

any anal retentive jackass who has the balls to want a hitch onna 2007 camry then does nothing but complain about it

theives

drug junkies who steal to feed their habit

junkies who sit on welfare while honest folks like me workt to feed their habits.. and then they steal from us anyway on top of that

cold callers for crap like windows and the newspaper.....

banks that send me bak cards and want to open an account for me when they KNOW i am blacklisted and can't get an account :blink: hellooooooo WTF over

bill gates

animal abusers

rapists

omg....... i could rant on fer days...... :furious: :furious:

Here's a small list of people who should be skinned, dropped in a barrel of salt, and thrown into shark infested waters:

The ****ing ***** m-fer who assaulted my sister. Oh, you can run...but you can't hide m-fer! Ye shan't sow, lest ye are prepared to reap it!

MS-13 (what the hell kind of stupid ass name for a gang is that?)

Corrupt cops

Die you filthy scum sucking pieces of ****.

Things that should be thrown into a large vat of acid...

furbys

tamogotchis

those stupid shoes with wheels in the heels

mosquitos

people who stop rather than merge on an on-ramp

The IRS.... That or take 1 congress man from each state and lock them in a room and make them do their own taxes, and if they get it WRONG off with their Heads... That would create immediate Tax Reform......

Next would be some Retirement Reform, Force Congress to be suject to our retirement/SS plans, instead of continuing to recieve their annual salaries even after they are no longer in a public office for the rest of thier lives, btw did you know that after they die the surviving spouse gets 75%, all of which is TAX FREE... Garuntee they would fix correctly for everyone. (Funny we never get to vote on there incomes or benefits)

Have Congress increase Enlisted Military Salaries, A married E-4 with 2 kids qualifies for food stamps in 47 states, ohh last time I checked the Base PX does not take Food Stamps.....

All Male Sexual Predators need to have thier $%^&*$%$^#%$ removed publically, forced to eat it, then give the Victim the option of type of death..

This list could go on and on and on and on...

The IRS.... That or take 1 congress man from each state and lock them in a room and make them do their own taxes, and if they get it WRONG off with their Heads... That would create immediate Tax Reform......

Next would be some Retirement Reform, Force Congress to be suject to our retirement/SS plans, instead of continuing to recieve their annual salaries even after they are no longer in a public office for the rest of thier lives, btw did you know that after they die the surviving spouse gets 75%, all of which is TAX FREE... Garuntee they would fix correctly for everyone. (Funny we never get to vote on there incomes or benefits)

Have Congress increase Enlisted Military Salaries, A married E-4 with 2 kids qualifies for food stamps in 47 states, ohh last time I checked the Base PX does not take Food Stamps.....

All Male Sexual Predators need to have thier $%^&*$%$^#%$ removed publically, forced to eat it, then give the Victim the option of type of death..

This list could go on and on and on and on...

Love the way you think.

Love the way you think.

Its no different than dealing with children, Give them 2 possibilites and let them choose the lesser of 2 evils.....

NO GAMEBOY for a week or 5 swats... What do you think they choose???

Clean the Kitchen like you were supposed to do yesterday or no keys... Cleaned in record time now they need Gas $$$, Do the living room and bathrooms..... But I need more than $10 for gas, Great, Laundry and your rooms... BTW the boys need to go to the Library$20-$25......

The best one is the raving torrent you get from teenage girls and they say they are leaving and the car wont start... (they boys know what a coil wire is and where it goes)

Tweakers

Capricious Mods

Rush Limbaugh

Petty thieves

Ditto to the pathetic middle management type

People who drive 10 mph less than the speed limit

People who talk on cell phones (loudly yet) in public places (restaurants, grocery stores, lines, etc)

The guy who flipped me the bird when I wouldn't let him merge after he lane hopped 1 car, ME !!! P...

B

Doctors that say Yep, thats what it is, heres your perscription.... With out giving any details good bad or other wise....

I will do you one better.........Docs whom hang around to damn long....You know the kind that should have retired 15 years ago

Edited by fordsho90

ring tones! O HOW I HATE RING TONES. im a simple man, I keep my phone on vibrate. I just love people that have insanly loud and stupid ringtones. OR when they decide hey! lets go through all my ringtones and see what ones are the best, which catches on to other people in the room and now you have 3 phones ringing and everyone trying to listen to their own..!@@#$#@%$#5

MY COMPUTER! i have developed a twitch. if this POS computer slows down to stoppping speed one more time, I dont know Im going to throw it off a bridge I hate it so much.

guys who get really touchy when they are drunk... . and or want to give hi fives ALL the time.

ahhhh that felt good.

Pregnant women They are absolutely insane. Maternity leave should consist of the 9 months the are pregnant as well. Stay home and drive your husband nuts, sheesh.

Adults with names that end in "y" or "ie" ex. Tommy, Johnny, Kimmy etc. That's all great when your like 10, but I cannot take a man seriously after he shakes my hand and says "Hi I'm Tommy"