Rant time

The Drift

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh??? What??? ohhh wait its Andrew that has the drugs.....

no. i live surrounded by a bunch of tweakers. and the one who is the worst (he gets clean then back on the sh!t) is HELL OF HALLUCINATING...... he keeps thinking there's people in my trailer when i'm not home, (it's ALWYAS locked) he was just wandering around outside my door saying "the phone's ringing.. anyone gunna answer the phone.. the phone. it's ringing...."......... :blink: WTF dude.

my cell phone rang like 15 mins earlier when i spoke to you thomas :mellow:

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH get into REHAB!!!!!!!!!!!

oh.. did i fail to mention on one of these occasions when he thought peeps were in myhacienda that apparently they pointed a PISTOL out the window at him? :blink:

(my windows have screens)

Edited by Slick

no. i live surrounded by a bunch of tweakers. and the one who is the worst (he gets clean then back on the sh!t) is HELL OF HALLUCINATING...... he keeps thinking there's people in my trailer when i'm not home, (it's ALWYAS locked) he was just wandering around outside my door saying "the phone's ringing.. anyone gunna answer the phone.. the phone. it's ringing...."......... :blink: WTF dude.

oh.. did i fail to mention on one of these occasions when he thought peeps were in myhacienda that apparently they pointed a PISTOL out the window at him? :blink:

Can I visit you? The entertainment sounds delightful.

CAN U SAY MODERATION DUDE?? :lol::lol:

Can I visit you? The entertainment sounds delightful.

omg. it is so annoying. then, this am he WAKES ME UP asking who i have in my trailer :blink: (this is 2 hrs before the phone incident).. i am like say whut? me n the dog dude.... he's like "is alan in there?" (alan is dave's bro.. their cousin is the hallucinator).. i am like umm.. noooooooo....... then he's like. is the bald headed girl in there? i am like say who? i don't know any blad headed frickin people? not chicks anyway...... :furious: GO AWAY AND OD SOMEWHERE!!!!!!!!!

Video tape this guy.

not much to look at.. just wanders around mumbling to himself. it was more entertaining when his daughter was screaming at 2am at her BF to ..well.. i won't use the same language as her but lets say that was 15 mins of entertainment i could do without :huh:

Tweakers are KOS IMO..... Justifiable Homicide..... :contract:

Shortly after I got out of the Service I was at the Mall headed to the escalators to go down and this jerk cut in front of me, on the way down he offered to sell me some Crack. He got drop kicked and fell the rest of the way to the bottom... The Security guys saw me do it and were rushing over to the bottom to detain me and help him or so I thought... Turns out he had been doing this up down thing sellin his dope, but they could not do anything not being true cops..... He ended up going to jail and I got to testify....

:clap: cool.

well, unfortunately where i live is dave's aunt and.... cousins place..so i have to put up with allt he tweaking. they leave me alone (until now) and my hacienda ia out back awayfrom everyone but the cousin who's hallucinating..... nothing a 20' extension cord and the hitch on my pathy can't fix.......

we are lucky where we live it really hasent hit here yet just crack heads and dope fiends..

well.. all the tweakers here are related, and it runs through many generations ...... i think i have the population on matweekah living here :blink: it's sad..... he used to be church going and was so good (he used to shoot the stuff) til all the related tweaks came to live here.... *sighs* it's EVERYWHERE out here. especially in this town

Edited by Slick

well.. i WOULD be in oregon if dave wasn't so afraid of moving. and he's a sunshine boy. he doesn't like rain and cold weather.... PFFT sissy. i WILL get to oregon......... sly eventually :rolleyes:

For some reason(was not me) the cops are talking with him at the corner.... I need a better view...

Office is ground floor across the street from the Main city transit station... See funny chit every day....

Yeah, get a cheap web cam and open a site, it would get mass hits, people looking for a new reality show. :lol:

omg. i could sell the video to schools for drug education classes.... "and kids. watch this and tell me you still want to do drugs".....

omg. i could sell the video to schools for drug education classes.... "and kids. watch this and tell me you still want to do drugs".....

I could see that actually encouraging some kids sadly.

We can only hope they get hit by trains.

:furious: well. for the THIRD damn day inna row... "rachel, your company is going to have to go" :blink: DUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :furious: :furious: WHAT F'N COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious: *bangs head on wall*

i was like LOOK....... and opened my door. he stepped in and was like... oh...... nobody here.. iw as like DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH jackass!!!!!!!!!! no one HAS been here except ME and Lilly! retard tweaked out spaz. GAWD~!!!!!!!!! :furious:

Next time just use a 2x4 to rationalize with him... Last place I lived, the land lady's son was the same way. There were several times I stepped right up and "go ahead, start it..." Never did, which I am glad for, but still it gets very annoying after a while. One day he commented that I had a nice stereo. I told I had several nice things, like this here rosewood grip .357 derringer just incase people liked my things too much. He took it personaly... ;)

B