Rant time

The Drift

Next time just use a 2x4 to rationalize with him... Last place I lived, the land lady's son was the same way. There were several times I stepped right up and "go ahead, start it..." Never did, which I am glad for, but still it gets very annoying after a while. One day he commented that I had a nice stereo. I told I had several nice things, like this here rosewood grip .357 derringer just incase people liked my things too much. He took it personaly... ;)

B

well.. if you knew this family.. you would prefer to keep your distance rather than provoke them. they are all mental cases and on drugs. he is so far gone now it's not even funny, and i for one, would rather not have him flip out on me tyvm. i like living here besides that.

anyway, he's out behind my hacienda howling like a coyote now and growling and making 3 stooges noises. :blink:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are all mental cases and on drugs. he is so far gone now it's not even funny

Thats what I meant Slick. I saw this guy wearing a sheepskin seat cover out in the rain, scrawling on a flagstone with a magic marker, writing up the 15 (oops) 10 commandments thinking he was Moses !! He tore the dash out of his Moms honda that he stole for a weekend of tweeking because there were video and audio devices in it monitoring him !! Trust me, I have seen it... :blink:

B

Thats what I meant Slick. I saw this guy wearing a sheepskin seat cover out in the rain, scrawling on a flagstone with a magic marker, writing up the 15 (oops) 10 commandments thinking he was Moses !! He tore the dash out of his Moms honda that he stole for a weekend of tweeking because there were video and audio devices in it monitoring him !! Trust me, I have seen it... :blink:

B

it's not so fun huh. this sux. it was much better when he was sober and going to church. i blame his family who all moved down here. they're all druggies. grrrrr P...

Can't wait till Meth gets big in the Chicago burbs.  This sounds like loads of fun to watch lol.

well, as long as you don't mind being kept awake all night by a tweaker arguing with and shouting at people whom he thinks are in your hacienda, shouting and slamming doors and just basically making sure you do NOT get a decent nights sleep. :furious:

Edited by Slick

I've already told you what you need to do Slick.

Stop complaining and do it. Do you need me to come there and do it for you? He'd probably rather you do it, because it would be much worse for him if I have to.

and if i do that, i will be HOMELESS. that's the problem. i can't do sh!t........ else OUT my ass goes. :huh:

on other non related rants

living at home with mommy and daddy

not fun

getting in crap for really stupid things

not fun

Yet, stay as long as you need. Just dont do anything when youre here. But dont do nothing, as that's not acceptable either. :wacko:

*chants to self*

IM SAVING MONEY... IM SAVING MONEY... IM SAVING MONEY...

And for my non related rant.... Bee Stings on the Eye Lid....... Suck. my Face is so overly disfigured from the swelling I understand what its like to live like Micheal Jackson for a few days.... Except I'm not rich, I cant Dance, I don't own my own personal Amusement park with Zoo, and I'm not into little boys. And on that Note, Being Poor Sucks as well. Oh and not having my own personal Amusement park really blows too. Least I can do the moonwalk like nobodies business.

Dowser

bahahaha who gets a bee sting on the eye lid! sorry :hide:

hmm after last night I finally realize why I HATE hard liquor. :oops: back to beer and its staying that way!

O and I hate when my dog decides it would be awsome to go play in the sandbox then run around on MY BED! sand against my skin just feels soooo goood.

DAMN!!! I was nearly run of the road by a F'ing towelhead in a black caddie! I was in the passing lane going around some slowpoke van doing 60 or so and this buttmunch in a black caddie comes flying up on me in the passing lane and nearly hits me. Then, as soon as I was past the van and pulling out of the passing lane, that F-head whips around me on the right. i was gonna get the plate and call the state police but saw that it was a 'diplomat' plate and there wasn't anyone who would do anything about it. :furious: :furious: :furious:

F U, YOU F'ING CAMEL-JERKIN RAG-HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!