I had a super exciting night after I left here....

max_stryker

Okay - So i had a really bad night after about 1:15am:

I get a call from a friend - "Dude Ill be there in 5 minutes, get a bat" "Alright meet me down the street some."

So automatically, I think chit is goin down. I get in the car and i find out that a friend was jumped and robbed and punched in the face repeatedly. Now...Im from jersey and we cant be havin that.

Find out who all is involved. And go to one kids house. Scope it. Get the jack out and put his Jeep on blocks. Roll the tires down the street and leave. And thats what he gets for making the call to set up my friend who got jumped.

Now, the rest of the guys are at this kids house. So I call and ask them for the $ back. They refuse. Called me some a few modest terms and we had a solid word exchange. I told em to give me their address and Ill come knockin on the door to get my friends $ back. They give me a fake address. Welll ooooooOOOOOlala, friend of a friend knows where they live. So the driver (friend who orig. picked me up) chickened out when we drove by the first time. Then we talked him into it.

Next we went over there and the mom is screamin out the front door - "Theres a car with kids getting out coming over here!" I explained we just wanted to talk to her son and get a friends money back that they stole earlier that night. She starts freakin out on the kids telling them to get back inside. And its just me and my 6'4" 260lbs friend just saying we wanna talk to them, find out whats up with the money. This entire time we have not set foot on their property (but we did go there). The dad comes out flailin arms "What the f---, who the f--- are you f---in guys" I say "Listen sir, one of your kids jumped a friend of mine tonight and robbed him, we just came to get the money back"

Keep in mind, this is like a 45 year old yolked italian guy atleast 6'2" 250-260.

He says "Im gonna call the" *POP* "cops". Outa nowhere the DAD hits me in the f---in mouth so hard I fell over the sewer thing and tripped in the street. Dad goes to kick me and my other friend who came out to talk get in the way, catches one in jaw and he got wrecked to the ground.

There was also 8 of them...and only 2 of us...because we only wanted to talk.

First time in my life Ive ever been scared to fight. Im all for kickin the crap outa kids my age....but their Dads...I never even saw it comin.

So we recovered, jumped in the car and bounced. My friend has a concussion right now - and I have a helluva headache and bloody mouth.

What do we do? We were both assualted on public property, never hit back and we didnt call the cops. (there is reasoning behind that) There is a huge drug scandal, which is what the argument was initially over with the kid who got jumped. The incident occured over 2 years ago with someone not paying for something. Which is why we didnt call the cops.

So what shall we do?Plan revenge (i dont wanna sound childish, but i got wrecked by a 45 year old dude with a mullet and im absolutely pissed off).

What do u guys think of my night? I got home about half hr ago and got cleaned up since I was bleeding everywhere.

Edited by max_stryker

I think it just got sour by the second sentence.

Police should have got involved with the first incident and go through the normal recourse

The best revenge would be to make your life better than their's by becoming a better man. Just let it be :beer:

hell no kid. u got wrecked by a mullet.....

honestly if there is any way that this could come back on you, dont call the cops. bad idea....seen it a few times, kids call the cops and get it turned around on them.

dont know sucks that you went over there in the first place, with only the two of you, i woulda brought my buddys with me at least. 8 guys? wow, they are pussys, 8 on 2 i would be freakin pissed. good luck man, hope ur pride isnt hurt toooooooo terribly bad....

nah man prides alright - he had a mullet lol. like im all down for fighting kids my own age. the guy with the mulelt has been getting big his whole life to fend off mullet haters.

its going to happen again, i already got phone calls saying "your dead" so its just gonna either be on video or the cops are gettin called. i definately wanna hit their chicken chit father in the mouth just to even up

:huh: i say..... if your friend got his money stolen over illegal reasons, he should not have got you guys involved but sucked it up and called it even.

Now, he's got more than just himself involved and also more than just himself injured. That is selfish and not a friend at all.

If it was over drugs, y'all shoulda left well enuff alone. Your friend didn't pay, and now he has, and so have 2 others.

hope yer feelin better soon :aok:

Edited by Slick

:huh: i say..... if your friend got his money stolen over illegal reasons, he should not have got you guys involved but sucked it up and called it even.

Now, he's got more than just himself involved and also more than just himself injured. That is selfish and not a friend at all.

If it was over drugs, y'all shoulda left well enuff alone. Your friend didn't pay, and now he has, and so have 2 others.

hope yer feelin better soon :aok:

^ditto^..........Max if your freind ripped someone off in a deal then he got what he deserved plain and simple as that.

I'd say sit down, shut up and let it blow over. This is how serious crap gets started.

If for some reason it isn't left alone by either party, always travel with a friend, and plan to take them down when they are split up. Patience is key.

Mullet man definitely needs to get knee capped though... P...

B

I'd call the cops on the father, he can rot in jail for a while for that, he had no issues with you at all. Do you know what crap you have to go through with for assault charges nowadays? Jail, probation, anger management classes(cost his dumb ass $$$)...

The kids can deal with it on their own. Give back the wheels or let that dude know where they went, just so you don't get charged with theft or burglary...it's all about covering your own ass and sticking it to the assholes that deserve it.

^^I'm along those lines.... something needs to happen to "dad" be it legal or a knee capping :D (Really, go with the cops on that one ;) )

Next time you roll someones tires down the street cover yourself for the theft part and chain them to a telephone pole (big friggin chain and lock, it's worth the money spent :D )... that way they can't get stolen before the find them and it wont be easy to get them off :lol:

As for the kids... well he ripped them off, they evened it.. should have been done at that point.

Edited by RedPath88

Thanks guys - appreciate the comments. i got another call, they dont know who i am but theyre claiming to find me and kick my @ss. Im not too worried about it though for now it would be like andre the giant fighting midgets (except for the dad which if he comes...er...i dont really know how thats gonna work out yet lol)

the only reason why we didnt call the cops is because we went there even though we were on the sidewalk, that still looks bad.

The "friend" that took something a while back split it with like 5 other people, yet they only went after him. the kid with the jeep that we took tires off of....he was the "snitch" and kid who made the phone call to set up the kid above.

I was all down for fighting to....just not a dad, like thats messed up. Im trying to figure out what the kids told their parents "Umm yeah, we jumped a kid earlier and stole his money over drugs and punched him in the face, now his friends say theyre comin over to get it" lOL

yah dude i saw avoid the cops but dont go rushing into things even if your get the chance to fight the kids i would hold back and wait for the right time somewhere down the road that there is very little chance that they can get you back, because imo rushing into stuff without thinking hmm... what could go wrong here is part of what got you into this, plus the dad is a jerk karma will get him dont worry.

wow. first off LOL @ taking the tires off. second, if i got punched in the face by his dad I would be furious. at least for a day or to. o wait im scottish I hold grudges, I cant help it :D.

i say just let it blow over like ppl have stated above. if it comes down to it you'll be fighting some punk kids and not there dad next time anyway right?

Dam max sorry to hear you got rocked by a 45 year old mullet. I have been a somewhat of a similar situation(over drugs) once when I was younger. I had to deal with the threatening calls etc. Most of the time it is just talk but sometimes you gotta fight. I waited till the sob's called and told them to meed me at KC's (buddies house) Got a bunch of my friends to hide, thing is they tried the same kinda thing by dropping their buddies off down the streeet so they could ambush so whatch out for that. Anyway long story short it was a big huge brawl, bad part is I got my A$$ beat pretty badly. Hope it does not work out the same way for you bud. As for the mullet I say pull a good prank that can not be traced back to you.... good luck Mad Max.