steady coolant dripping from middle engine

Gabriel

So after oh, I'd say 6 months since I hand the entire cooling system re-paired here I am with a puddle the size of the truck and no visible hoses leaking... It might just be the last time I drive this G'Damn thing.

Has anyone delt with these cooling system issues is it common or just my Sh'T luck??? :furious:

That's the thing, the heads and everything has to come of/ out to find out .

huh? just look will you? to check the freeze plugs nothing has to come out.. they are on the outside of the engine... you said middle. which middle? any mixing of fluids?

There is a very short 90 degree bend hose that's just above the thermostat and under the distributor. It's very hidden and you can really see it when you take the accessory belts off and the bracket that holds the idler pulley.

I had to deal with a mysterious leak recently on Nissie's WD21 and it turned out to be that little hose.

Edited by Filthy Luker

There is a very short 90 degree bend hose that's just above the thermostat and under the distributor. It's very hidden and you can really see it when you take the accessory belts off and the bracket that holds the idler pulley.

I had to deal with a mysterious leak recently on Nissie's WD21 and it turned out to be that little hose.

Yep, the designer at Nissan who came up with that idea should be shot.... include his boss too. for allowing it to go through :angry:

Late last week I had a coolant leak... first noticed it on the ground just behind the radiator... Saturday I investigated it and found it to be one of the small TBI hoses... the clamp (original) had simply given up.

New clamp solved the problem -thnkboutit-

:aok: