Looking for a tester - *NEW rear suspension spacers

fleurys

I will soon be done with the first set of 1" HDPE rear spacers for WD21. Like my first spacers made for the R50 platform, they will be stackable on top of each other in order to create a custom height lift. I plan on making 1" and 1.5" for maximum height options.

I'm looking for someone that would accept installing them on their truck in a reasonable time frame, take pictures of the installation and give feedback if the part is having fitment issues.

In return, I'm willing to give a finished set of spacers to the height of the tester's choice (between 1" to 3") shipping included.

In order for me to not get scammed again, I will ask the tester to PAY the test spacers up front and I will refund the total amount once I receive the pictures and feed back. Once all the problems fixed, I will send the rear lift kit of your choice free or charge. I'm looking for people in CANADA or USA.

If you are interested, send me a private message with all your infos (name, address, email address, phone number) and we'll go from there.

Here's you chance to contribute in the birth of a new WD21 product :excl:

Cheers.

S.

Someone will be lucky here :aok: (with WhiteOwl currently down it wouldn't be fair for me to even ask, I'd rather see someone putting miles on get to test these out for you)

Here they are... fresh out of the cnc... Still have the bottom lip to machine, but you get the point...

IMG_0835_zpsbcab70d6.jpg

IMG_0836_zpsee29455b.jpg

For those who already wrote me, thank you. I will answer you in the next coming days. Here's a few answers to some questions I got

1) the price to pay upfront will be 65 USD. Again this will be given back to you once I receive the pictures and/or the instructions to fix any problems that may be with them. Since I do not have a WD21, they were made from pictures and measurements from others.

2) The installation of them will need to be done within 30 days of getting them

Thanks again and keep the requests coming.. I will choose next weekend who's the lucky guy !

ps. Dont' forget to send your infos (address, full name, email address) with your request

Steve,.

Edited by fleurys

I would love to have a set but my pathy needs more maintenance than tuning!

Nice looking parts Steve!!

(suddenly wishing that I had a Pathfinder that I could justify putting these on)

Im installing my Calmini kit in the next two weeks. ..will these work with it ? Or is that doing t oo much with the angles

I would not know the answer to that one....sorry... All I can tell you is that the spacers fits under the coils.. They sit on the coils seat...

S.

I would try it give me a buzz and let me know details please. We talk in the past about this and trying to come up with a front lift

Sent from my N9510 using Tapatalk

Ok... The tester has been chosen.. More pictures and news to come within a month or so.

Thanks to everyone who participated. Looking forward to introduce you to the final version of this new product.

Steve.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright......

New product is now available to purchase at the website. Offerings are in steps of 1" only for now... So 1", 2", 3" etc.. Fully modular, you add the height you need since they stack one on top of each other,

Full details on the webpage here : http://4x4design.com/Pathfinder_R50_96-04.php (bottom of the page)

here's a few pictures:

IMG_0851_zpsb55e0181.jpg

IMG_0852_zps6ff496ef.jpg

SAM_0890_zps25f85d93.jpg

• 2 months later...