Need help, identify this car

ahardb0dy

My wife asked me if I knew what kind of car this is, I can't tell and can't find anything that looks like this online so I'm posting the pic to see if anyone here can identify it. All I now is it's a foreign car. Have fun...

f4jkvq.jpg

Real close Trogdor! 1600 is the B110

thats an old tDatsun B210 in that pic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Sunny

I found this part amusing:

"The 1978 B-210 (American model) with 5-speed transmission was rated by the United States Environmental Protection Agency at 50 mpg-US (4.7 L/100 km; 60 mpg-imp) highway fuel economy."

Why is it that a vehicle from 1987, with a carberator and no direct injection or computer controls whatsoever.....got MORE mileage than just about anything on the road does in 2012???? 34 years later and we seem to have slipped backwards!!!!!

And we are wasting time and resources trying to find a way to increase fuel economy?

Seems to me we already know how to do it!

Nissan! Pull the blueprints out of storage, give something like this airbags and antilock brakes and putit back into production! They will sell sell sell!

Real close Trogdor! 1600 is the B110

thats an old tDatsun B210 in that pic

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Nissan_Sunny

I found this part amusing:

"The 1978 B-210 (American model) with 5-speed transmission was rated by the United States Environmental Protection Agency at 50 mpg-US (4.7 L/100 km; 60 mpg-imp) highway fuel economy."

Why is it that a vehicle from 1987, with a carberator and no direct injection or computer controls whatsoever.....got MORE mileage than just about anything on the road does in 2012???? 34 years later and we seem to have slipped backwards!!!!!

And we are wasting time and resources trying to find a way to increase fuel economy?

Seems to me we already know how to do it!

Nissan! Pull the blueprints out of storage, give something like this airbags and antilock brakes and putit back into production! They will sell sell sell!

I agree! My mom's old 82 corolla wagon got 42 mpg on the high way with a carburetor.

James

Ohman, if they brought it back and introduced the B140 pup, id get it in a heartbeat.

What many people need is a truck that can be a truck on the weekends, but a commuter during the day. IE tacoma 4 bangers. Sigh. Not everyone wants something with a bajillion horsepower or leather seats and navigation.

I want good mpgs with cargo space. I know they can do it.

/end rant

OP- sorry for thread jackin'. I have no idea what that car is ;)

I don't think it is a 210, unless it's a different year than the picture above. If you notice in the above pic there is a space between the tail lights and the license plate lights, if you look at the pic I posted it doesn't look like there is a space.

the one you posted doesnt have aplate, nor does it have the lights. someone may have removed the lights. but the tail lights are exactly the same... it could possibly be a different year. but im going to say its a datsun b210 for sure... from the shape of the car, the window, the lights.

Ya know. they are kind of... :(

Now im beginning to think datsun 120y light color locations seem to be in the right place.. and minus the license plate lights... but still not the same bumper.

cimg1413.jpg

It has to be nissan/datsun right? :O

I think you may have got it !! Thank you !!

One thing I noticed in my original picture was the fender openings look like they have a slight flare, the 210's did not have that, but the colt does.