aloha!

wayloner

hello there and thanks for the useful info on here. ive always liked pathfinders ever since i worked for nissan way back in 1996.my car passion has always been nissan.owned one ever since 96. i just never got around to buying a pathfinder until last week. well i actually bought 2! i bought my 92 pathy 4x4 for $600. AC,115k and one owner. it had a broken trailing arm and some driverside rear damage. which is okay because i figured im just going to use it for work(construction).

when i got it home my friend helped me in pulling out the dents to make it more appealing. and i bought the 2nd pathy as a parts car for the trailing arm bumper and lights. 3 days after i bought it i went 4wheeling with a bunch of friends in the mountains, and now im hooked! my friend builds 4x4's and is willing to help me in doing a SAS from a wagoneer that i might be picking up very soon.i just did the drum to disc conversion tonight took about 2 hours. i love working on cars, ive been into nissan 240sx's since 1996, had about 6-8 of them by my count. not crashed just moved on to the next one.and my GF is into them also so thats a plus:) so now on to a tough decision, save up money and put a rb25det into my s13 or. SAS and mod the pathy more.....

i cant wait to build this bad boy up.

heres some pics from in the mountain.

wayloner2.jpg

wayloner1.jpg

and this is my s13

IMG_0648.jpg

Edited by wayloner

hey welcome man! love the car i have a 300zx but i have always liked those 240sx. A few of my freinds have one of those with the sr20det in them but they arent the coupe and dont have that front end they have the pig nose and the shark mouth. did you swap that front end on there?