A good day for the VA *UPDATED*

navygz19

Thats cool, i got one of those letters from VA affairs that I am one of those lucky individuals whith all the information on the computer.

As did I...checked my credit report as well just to be safe, though, if I were looking for any inaccuracies I probably should have waited :blink:

The department said last month it was in the process of firing the data analyst

Nice... The laptop was stolen during a burglary, from a home where the person had written permission to have the information. And now they want to @!*% can the person because why ?? Because they looked like assholes and need to take it out on someone ?? Typical...

B

Nice... The laptop was stolen during a burglary, from a home where the person had written permission to have the information. And now they want to @!*% can the person because why ?? Because they looked like assholes and need to take it out on someone ?? Typical...

B

A guy is "suppossedly" given permission to take it home (though, that wasn't released till just recently) and completely ironically, someone breaks in and "steals" it. If I remember correctly, it was being reported that no permission was given intitially. Then out of nowhere, it's returned anonymously for the 50k reward. So they fire the analyst. Something not adding up :shrug:

Hey guys...Just read this article from one of the VA pages. Very interesting, and even more interesting that not one news station that I watched that was reporting this theft case mentioned what's int this article...

-G

1 year free credit monitoring

:beer:

Edited by navygz19

Hey guys! Think you're personal information or credit card number might have been stolen? Well send me your Social Security number, date of birth, full name, and credit card number (with experiation date and the 3 digit number on the back) and I'll check for you! sly

:lol:

Hey guys!  Think you're personal information or credit card number might have been stolen?  Well send me your Social Security number, date of birth, full name, and credit card number (with experiation date and the 3 digit number on the back) and I'll check for you!  sly

:lol:

I'll go one better and send my wife's too along w/ our unborn childrens and savings/checking acct. #'s -thnkboutit-

Edited by navygz19

Hey guys! Think you're personal information or credit card number might have been stolen? Well send me your Social Security number, date of birth, full name, and credit card number (with experiation date and the 3 digit number on the back) and I'll check for you! sly.gif

lol, call me Ill run it for you if you like.....

I got "The Letter" but was suprised to get one since I am not eligable to use VA healthcare. I guess my info is still just in the system anyway. (Getting out of the service with less than 6 months in does some weird stuff.)