hey hows it goin

Guest 89xj

hey hows it going. just sayin hi from ontario. new to the board. looks like a good place so far. my names stu and the only reason my username is 89xj is becuase its when i had my old truck an i use it for all my logins.

good to meet you all.

heres a few pics of my truck if your interested.

4" suspension, 3" body. 35"s. snorkel. etc etc.

IM003845.jpg

IM003856.jpg

IM003872.jpg

IM003868.jpg

IM003868.jpg

pathy002.jpg

pathy006.jpg

Edited by 89xj

welcome, and thats exactly what i want to do to my truck, can u give a lil more info, most important for me right now, what bs u runnin on ur wheels

and what the hell kinda bumper is that, and i bet its nice to have a frame :o

Edited by FLApathy

thanks guys, there reletively very little cutting. the front of the fender is cut so its even with the bottom of the signal light. the rear dogleg is cut about an inch just so there was no rust.

nothing above or behind the rear wheels is cut. dont get me wrong tho. there is minor rubbing when the tires are full stuff at pretty high speed. you have to try pretty hard to get them to rub. ive got different wheels on it now. the fronts used to rub on the frame but ive got a more offset wheel now.

the front bumpers off of an 06 frontier. narrowed 3".

i got the truck off a good friend of mine. the plan is to SAS as soon as possible. :X :beer:

haha thanks man. i thought that was you. i haved loved this truck from day one. its good now i get to do my own things to it. make it tougher, bigger. ive done a bunch already in the last week or so.

the front bumpers off of an 06 frontier. narrowed 3".

i got the truck off a good friend of mine. the plan is to SAS as soon as possible. 

Narrow 3" how? cut 3" out of middle and repair? or 3" out of bumper height?

Looked for signs of repair from photo, but couldn't find them.

Looks good! Especially the Jeep Pic. Welcome.

Guest 92pathie

thats an insane rig you got there!!! looks like someone knew what he was doing when he built it! B)

don't feel so bad look at my screen name :o i got a path for a dd/hunting/fishing rig. it just won't replace my yj for rock crawling since the J ust E mpty E very P ocket sorta sucked the life from my wallet.(f&r d44s, 5.13s, detroits, re soa 1.5", 4.2/t18/d18, 36.5 iroks) but i'm the type a person who thinks it's not what you wheel it's how you wheel. there are lots of knuckleheads ruining all the good stuff around here :furious: