Dangit, wife wrecked my Pathy

k9sar

wife is still a bit flinchy and my oldest son was complaining that his shoulder hurt but he seems fine today. He's out playing with a friend and not wincing. Doc didn't find aything to be concerned about.

Insurance dickhead comes to see the truck tomorrow morning. I'm gonna have an estimate already made up (since I've been here before and have all the numbers) and we'll see how well he can do his job. :)

not totalled but not as much as I would like (it's a fine line between getting all you can and not getting screwed). Time to head home for a weekend of beating on metal.

Scott.. sorry to hear about the truck. And I hope the wife and kid are both OK.

Today I almost got a white Chevy Astro van in my left front fender!... Stupid woman made a sharp right turn (@ 60MPH) from the far left to the far right lanes (exit lane to north I5) on Hwy512... I was in the center lane. It was close (within inches) but there was no impact.. this only because my brakes work.

Sped up next to her and let her know what I thought of her as she exited to northbound I5... By the look on her face I don't even think she knew what "nearly" happened.