What do ya think?

Broke out the old electrical tape today to see what this would look like

Ever since I bought my pathy I've been trying to figure out what to do about the ugly stock tail lights..... :unsure:

I already know I'm gonna catch some crap from Luker about them being "ricey" but oh well its just a rough-draft

1cb1bfc0.jpg

If I decide to do it the orange and red areas are jsut gonna be a little bit smaller than the reverse light area (it will be paint on the final version, not electrical tape)

658f9b08.jpg

but a good buddy of mine works in a sign shop and has tons of scrap vinyl laying around so he's gonna cut me out some iron crosses (think the west coast choppers symbol) and then we'll stick those on, spray the whole thng black and then peel off the vinyl so all that shoes through is the crosses

:aok: EL P

he's gonna cut me out some iron crosses (think the west coast choppers symbol) and then we'll stick those on, spray the whole thng black and then peel off the vinyl so all that shoes through is the crosses

Why not Nissan symbols? :shrug:

Why not Nissan symbols? :shrug:

that would be easy but like luker said ever frickin hick in the world does that with thier dodges and chevys ...... belive me I live in South Dakota

Maybe if I could make the Nissan Logo look a little diferent...or find a NISMO logo :shrug:

If you hate them, get clear corner llenses. It looks lame the way you have it IM(not so humble)O... Oh, and as wheel366 pointed out after he got hit from behind, the finding was that the person that hit him should have regardless of the fact that the tail light lenses were tampered with. That was during the day... Maybe you won't be so lucky in your state, or at night... Food for thought.

Besides, why change them, you don't see them... :D

B

that would be easy but like luker said ever frickin hick in the world does that with thier dodges and chevys ...... belive me I live in South Dakota

Maybe if I could make the Nissan Logo look a little diferent...or find a NISMO logo :shrug:

And every biker wannabe has Iron Crosses on everything -thnkboutit-

If you hate them, get clear corner llenses. It looks lame the way you have it IM(not so humble)O... Oh, and as wheel366 pointed out after he got hit from behind, the finding was that the person that hit him should have regardless of the fact that the tail light lenses were tampered with. That was during the day... Maybe you won't be so lucky in your state, or at night... Food for thought.

Besides, why change them, you don't see them... :D

B

so... want to show me where some clear taillights are avaliable to buy in NA???

Get yourself a spare set and send 'em off to www.smokinlights.net

I've used this guy before on my Grand Prix GTP...and he does amazing work...it's good to have spare set to send to him since you probably don't want downtime on your truck....he can do blocks of it like you've set up with the tape...or the whole thing if you want.