What brand of brush guard bumper?

Electrifyliak

I was wondering what brand / where to find the brush/grille guard bumpers that are on rigs like K9sar and TheInstaller's. I really like the way they look, simple and functional. A point in the right direction would be appreciated!

good choice. I'm gonna go the poor-man's way.... have a winch that slips into my receiver. I'll just have to pull myself out of mud or up rocks in reverse :aok:

good choice. I'm gonna go the poor-man's way.... have a winch that slips into my receiver. I'll just have to pull myself out of mud or up rocks in reverse :aok:

I have to go the poorman's way too. I'm begging my mom's fiance to teach me how to weld.

Yup. Me too

But I still want to get a brush bumper with a receiver hitch welded into it. I could have used a hitch winch today to pull me out in reverse...

I have to stop wheeling alone....

I always get stuck when I'm alone, never when I go with people... Maybe its because when I'm with people I give 'er and go thru mud with some power, instead of creeping forward slowly to see if it's deep... then getting stuck in slippery mud.

Receiver winch is how I'm gonna go.... but they look so bad!

KMA Bumpers?

How are they, I've never even heard of em.

No welder for me yet. That sucks that those are stock nissan guards, that means if I could even find one it's probably mad expensive. Thanks for the replies and stuff though guys! WAVEY

I found one similar on ebay with no headlight guards for $160 plus $20 shipping, not too bad right? Comes in black and chrome.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BLACK-GRILL...sspagenameZWDVW

Hey, I started welding one together but its not as easy as most think. Its not welding the peices... its having all the right tools to bend the metal. Either way if your a first timer I suggest getting someone to help you and teach you at the same time. I decided to give up on the project for my project is already big enough. But when i get back on it ill post some pics hehe

I think I might pick up one of the ones I found on ebay, they seem pretty nice and I could live without the headlight guards or maybe get some made later. It would be more cosmetic for me anyway since I don't get to 'wheel alot up here.

Stupid north dakota. There isn't much public land, it's all private farm land, not to mention it's super flat, no mountains. All you can really do is the occaisional mudding when it rains.