What, another one?!

congochris

'Nother noob from CO.. strangely enough.. also named Chris. must be an infestation or something, have to break out the spray, I suppose... :D

picked up an 87 pathfinder at the dealership a couple weeks ago, as I needed a ride, and was tired of my ranger getting stuck on icy hills.. Has a few issues, but I'll get around to fixing them eventually. not going to bother modding until it's paid off, though.

I'm in colorado springs.. haven't even had mine out in any kind of dirt yet, but I might take it up rampart range road to the firing range this weekend, if the weather gets decent enough.... Not a nasty road, by any means, but I'd liek to be able to compare it to how the ranger handled (bouncing all over the road) to see if it'll do what I need it to..

Hey Rampart is a great place to test the waters. A lot of trails there. I have buddys that go dirtbiking down there all the time. I'll give you a shout next time we're heading that way. Like I told the other new Chris from CO, I think you'll be surprised what the Pathy will do stock. Happy wheeling.