southern cali

Guest Chuck714

Guest Chuck714

hey everybody i'm new! i used to drive a 4runner butt now have a 91 pathfinder 4wd.... like to offroad when i get the chance, mainly dirt bikes, butt this pathfinder has 4wd so i would like to see what its all about....

Welcome! WAVEY

We have quite a few members in So-Cal (I'm Nor-Cal, Santa Cruz!). Check out our map of members: www.frappr.com/npora You'll be pleasantly surprised at just how much the pathfinder can do offroad stock. Oh and post a picture of your rig (preferably all muddy)!

Hope we can answer any and all questions you might have! :aok:

:laugh: K9. i see you've met our resident comedian K9. most wonderful sense of humor.

i have a 92 pathy and am also from nor-cal (central valley here near modesto).. enjoy the show, cuz there will be one! lol.

if ever you need some help, or want to whore it up with us, come on in, kick yer shoes off n stay a while. B)WAVEY:beer:

and you will knwo who pezzy is soon enuff ;)

Guest Chuck714

so excited! i saw lots of pic! ofcourse now, i want to be in them. reallie just want to go on some simple trail runs! just to get a feel for it... i'm a broke college student that just want to used what i have and upgrade as i go.... first thing i want is a winch..... i used to have a 2wd 4runner that did great! for all stock! i hope the pathy will do ok also stock for now....

• 3 weeks later...