jeep

AK9849cy

:oops: :oops: :oops: -alcohol- -alcohol- :oops:

Frisco! Sinner's! I think that would be the only place for that thing......well, I suppose Miami and their 80's retro looking city and paint jobs. :shrug:

Speaking of JEEP's, have you seen the Stage 3 from Quadratec? It's looking sweet a$$ for a JEEP. Winner will pick it up @ MOAB. If interested on what it looks like, go to Quadratec.com/stages.

No purple yet... but if you asked real nice...

http://www.cycletires.com/products.htm

Oh, and you'd have to get them to tool up truck tire molds as well.

And as for the original pinkmobile.... Definitely NOT my cup of tea, but I do respect that they came up with a concept and took it all the way.

But still glad they don't live in my neighborhood. Seeing that more than once a year or so could be brutal.

Here's the inspiration for the piece I guess.. :Magic:

LMAO -- that powerwheel jeep is the first thing I thought of when I saw that. Put one together for my ex g/f's 4 y/o daughter -- kinda scared to think that anyone old enough to have a liscense would want tht though!

Here's the inspiration for the piece I guess.. :Magic:

barbiewheels6nq.jpg

OMG, me and my buddys had so much fun with those a few years back, he lived on a really steep hill so we took all the gears and seats out and we made this 'racing seat' and this seat belt, man that was fun

oh and the seat belt worked, i found that out by hitting a tree at full speed :blink:

No purple yet... but if you asked real nice...

http://www.cycletires.com/products.htm

Oh, and you'd have to get them to tool up truck tire molds as well.

And as for the original pinkmobile.... Definitely NOT my cup of tea, but I do respect that they came up with a concept and took it all the way.

But still glad they don't live in my neighborhood. Seeing that more than once a year or so could be brutal.

those camo ones are kick booty. :D

I actually do like that shade of pink.. looks like it has some pearl in it.. but i think ida reversed the colors.. so there's mroe white less pink. then i would take it to the rubicon and make it look like a REAL jeep sly