Succesful weekend

packie88

so i geuss thursday isnt really considered the weekend but anyway installed JC coils and got about 3 inches of lift on the rear. Plan on orderign some new UCAs to correct the ball joint angles here soon. but anyway on to the important stuf PICTURES -bounce-

New Tools

seattlecarshow001.jpg

Coils cut off with my new angel grinder that cut right threw them no prob.

seattlecarshow002.jpg

The coils all cut up and sorta clean as well as deburred

seattlecarshow003.jpg

Front end... I think its time for some new UCAs

seattlecarshow004.jpg

Rear Driver Side wheel well... theres actually room there now. Hell yea

seattlecarshow005.jpg

Rear End

seattlecarshow006.jpg

My super celan stereo install with the CB radio beneath also install in the dash

seattlecarshow007.jpg

so thats it for now. got a question thoguh, any one install rock lights on the undercarriage, ive ot an extra set of fos ima gonna use but em not sure where to mount them. Thanks

I have always had rock lights under my trucks.. managed to smash 2 of them in the jeep on rocks.. and on the pathy i will be locating them higher up this time.. more out of the way.. like between the rear bumper and gas tank, and also mid way down attached to either the frame or body itself.. i had (on my s-10) a switch for my rock light (it came in handy for those fun occasions where i had a bad tailgaiter or i just wanted to be an ass) i could hit the switch and the light would unfold from its hiding place under my truck... hehehe.. i had it so it would point directly backwards to blind the asshat behind me......... sly

i wanna do that but with alittle more powerful lights, ie kasey daylighters pointed backward on top then leats see someone flash me

sly that's what i had.. under my jeep i had 2 of them and under my s-10 i had just the 1. the pathy will get 2 also B)

yea i love the deck. only had it not work once because of low temp and it said temp on it so i turned it off and waited for my car to heat up. ill tell you there is not much room behind the deck and the cb radio for anything. i ahd to jam it in there as it is.

got a question thoguh, any one install rock lights on the undercarriage, ive ot an extra set of fos ima gonna use but em not sure where to mount them. Thanks

8808004.jpg

My setup, they are welded to the frame for grounding.

Like the CB install, good use of the double din. :cool2:

Tucked up between the crossmembers and frame, not much can get them but a direct hit from something small and pointed. They are far enough behind the front wheels that the wheels don't kick up any debris into them either.

• 1 month later...