Front bumpers

lowrider

I need to build a new front bumper for my truck.  doesn't need to hold a winch, just look decent, protect the front end well, and have good tow points.

any suggestions?  post pics!!!

hello, send me a e-mail, i have the blue print for front bumper.

My mail is neri_genaro@hotmail.com

post-5-1137302549.jpg

Edited by neri33

That looks very similar to JPs bumper:

yes it is

i take the model from jp's and adjust to my path because the front on path is not flat (i think in hb no flat to).

i have more details bumper (front and back) for construction regarding my experience when made it

the back bumper is just my design, (I don't saw other like my back bumper)

post-5-1137553787.jpg

I love JP's HB. Not many people have the know-how or balls to turbo the 4banger and add fuel injection, then swap to an Isuzu drivetrain along with an sas at the same time...way cool.

As to bumpers, I've always been partial to this bumper. He used to hang around n4w as orange4ska. When I build a bumper for the HB it will end up something like his:

post-5-1137565190.jpg

All I have to say is wow on both... I have not played with the rear as of yet but it looks awesome too :cool2:

I will have the Front into a Sheet Metal shop 1st thing in the morning.... any chace of the bp on the rear?

And as I said in the email... Let me know if I can help out with something here in the States :clap::clap:

I love JP's HB. Not many people have the know-how or balls to turbo the 4banger and add fuel injection, then swap to an Isuzu drivetrain along with an sas at the same time...way cool.

As to bumpers, I've always been partial to this bumper. He used to hang around n4w as orange4ska. When I build a bumper for the HB it will end up something like his:

Yea.. I have mixed feelings on it. I love the worksmanship and the sheer beauty of the bumper, but for myself I am going to make something with a bit more of approach angle to complement my low ride height :unsure:

Which brings me to the cool rear one that neri33 did. It seems quite a bit larger than a stock bumper, do you find that it cuts away from your departure angle? I find that my spare tire is my limit right now, and I want to relocate it higher and closer to the truck because i tend to drag it everywhere I go. pssd Also there doesn't seem to be a way of using a Hi-Lift on anything but the front of the vehicle... is there something hidden you've devised? I've seen angled rocksliders tha have Hi-Lift ports to lift up the truck. Is that what the holes are for in the rear? :confused:

Harbinger: I like a lot the xterra but to spence to me, the roof rack always like it and design same model for pathfinder

pic1

machined brackets

with basket

unccpathfinder: if you use solidworks or pro-e software, I can send you the files to simulate in your computer

Filthy Luker: the back bumper is more large than stock, I cut 3" of original design for better angle, and put JGC coils and custom base to avoid cut pigtail and I have 4" lift on back, the holes are for fog lamp but I have a problem with transmision to connect it when put reverse.

detail light

transworldmoto: I can't help with the construction of this, I don't know weld, but the cost is aroun 400 dlls plus ship, if you know weld or there is a shop near your location, I can send you the blue print, i think the cost is same but you save the shiping and add some modification.

Edited by neri33

hello, send me a e-mail, i have the blue print for front bumper.

My mail is neri_genaro@hotmail.com

Email sent!

I am in desperate need of a new rear bumper after this:

IMG_0403.jpg

...and I really dig your design. :bow:

I'd love to know how many hours you put into building this thing!