It gets worse

MiSh

Ok took the car in to get the SAS done. Then i get a call the next day saying that i cant be fixed.

And the reason for that is the chasis is snaped in half. They couldnt belive that

1. It didnt fall appart from me driving it

and 2. pedders never picked it up when they did thier report.

So now that is it. No more can be done for her. I now have to try and ring my insurance company and see if i can make a claim

Ok took the car in to get the SAS done. Then i get a call the next day saying that i cant be fixed.

And the reason for that is the chasis is snaped in half. They couldnt belive that

1. It didnt fall appart from me driving it

and 2. pedders never picked it up when they did thier report.

So now that is it. No more can be done for her. I now have to try and ring my insurance company and see if i can make a claim

That sux to the max!

How in the f*ck can a chasis break in half though? I can understand our cousins in the US having chasis problems given the salt used on snow covered roads but not here.

If your boby is good, see if you can score a chasis and put your body etc on it. It might be a cheaper fix again. Now wouldn't that be sweet! :takebow: But what jj said makes good sense too. Why can't they put in a new section to fix where it is broken?

Edited by Vsicks Pathy

I agree with V6... I've seen some NASTY photos of State side rust, but that doesn't seem to make sense down under !! Again, I'd see what it would take to weld !! Good luck, keep us posted.

B