31 members have voted

1. 1. Whaddaya think?

• Yeah, Hemi Orange. Cool.
    • Definately not Hemi Orange.
    • Paint it blue again.
    • Go with something else.
    • Why paint it? It's a truck.

hey Pezzy... if you're bored, let's see it in hot pink

That's what the second version was supposed to be... I have the feeling it's not looking the same on other monitors...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever floats YOUR boat is what you should do!

For me, I prefer to maintain a stealthy look. Bright or unique paint jobs catch everybody's attention - including the revenue generato..... er, traffic law enforcers.

I am with Dowser on this one. Rhino Line the bitch and be done with it. If you want to paint your truck camo you better be sportin' a mullet AND listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd.

I kid i kid... it's Lynyrd Skynyrd OR a mullet. sssh

paint it with this, it comes in smooth or rough and in orange

i wanna bedliner mine since the clear coat is coming up

Well, I'm not feeling the love for Hemi Orange, but I do kinda like Pezzy's first pic (sans rainbow sticker) and I don't think I'll be doing a camo paint job on it because I might actually have to drive it somewhere I'll be seen. :P Who knows? I'm just kicking around some ideas. I get bored quick.

how about viper red
That's what color I sprayed my CBR 900RR. It used to look pretty good...

rtside.jpg

lftside.jpg

I liked the Hemi orange. And even if I didn't, it's your truck not ours. But you might be kind of like me whereas if other people don't like my ideas I usually don't go through with them... I'm a people-pleaser.

Me too, but it's really having to redo the blue interior that's making me think. Hell, I might just end up spray painting skulls all over it. :aok:

Guest Thunderbox

If you was closer ID set you up with a nice blue paint job.The color of the paint is called star burst blue metalic.Heres a picture of my brothers camaro I painted.I did three other cars this color and they all turned out great. And the paint is only about $100.00 a gallon.

post-1-1137116694.jpg

Edited by Thunderbox

• 2 weeks later...

Just respray the same color. Then you don't have to mess with all the door jams, under hood, etc., or swap your interior. Just the fact that you'd worry about the interior matching says that you want it to look decent. Orange is just gonna get you laughed at and get your truck keyed or get you more attention from the ticket givers.

:clap:

So true, so true Mr. Pickles! Flashy bright colors attrack too much attention. Better to get the attention by the higher and bigger the truck and tires are. Oh yes, and also the loudness of the beefy exhaust. -bounce- -bounce- :oops: