winch bumper! I GOT IT

nick1716

Ohhh...Ok...You're all set then I guess.

What did you to do get the corners to act as turn signals? Toss in a dual filament bulb and splice in a wire from the turn signal?

nope... drilled a new hole and popped the whole bulb set up in there

You can still poke the rad with a stick at the right angle, which will thoroughly ruin your day...

i suppose your right... you can can right through the grill with a stock bumper too at the right angle.. say you hit a tree or somethin youll have damage... if i do i wont :P

Eh, do what you like, I just really don't go for the whole "exposed guts" look on the most important and delicate bits on the front end of the vehicle. ;)

im doin what i like! i have some heavy duty protection...plus a spot for a winch when i get it.

What did you do with the coolant reservoir and the washer fluid reservoir?

coolant is is in the same spot... washer fluid ripped it out and bought some small box and drilled holes in it and popped the pumps in that and wedged it next to my battery, intake box ripped it out and put an open cone in there for more room too.

When I drove around without a bumper for a few weeks, I hit a "small" pond (probably 2 feet deep) and soaked the air filter with the stock box. I didn't realize how much easier water made it up the tube without a bumper (similar to yours) than with it on.