clear corners

KILLVOX

There hard body, not Pathfinder.

I used to have a picture of clear corners for a hard body and the screw hole set up was very different from these. I believe the holes were on the lower part of the assembly that goes behind the bumper. not on the side of the assembly like on the pathy.

Those would acually be ok.... if they didn't have the chrome around them, usual ricer fashon, tacky chrome. I like the clear part, if they were clear and black they be ok, maybe, :hide: .

:aok: ditto

Right on...let me know what kind of paint you are going to use...I am sure that you will scuff and prep and all, but I too have to paint mine for the '98. I was thinking a Rust-o-leum satin might match the grill on my truck...the flat may be hard to get bug juice off of!

The one on the right is from a 95 pathfinder. Both assemblies look like a match to me. These babies will look sweet painted black with white bulbs instead of amber. -bounce-

There you go, you proved me correct, they are different. I am perplexed at how you can say they match. Are you going to change your headlights to HB too? If you do that, then it will match but then you will have to change your grill wont you. They are HB/Navara parker lights NOT Pathfinder.

Edited by Vsicks Pathy

I used to have a picture of clear corners for a hard body and the screw hole set up was very different from these. I believe the holes were on the lower part of the assembly that goes behind the bumper. not on the side of the assembly like on the pathy.

If that were the case, then what you are suggesting is that the HB and the Pathfinder guards are different. I think if you apply a little thought to that notion then the answer will come to you in the negitive. They are exactly the same.

You may have been looking at the R50, they are totally different.

I just ordered the clears for my 98...I got the black grill so I will have to wrap up the chrome too! The hard body did have a chrome grill, maybe that is why they are chrome?? That hard body front end swap on the pathy looks awesome!

You didn't order the same lights as shown for your R50 did you? You will need a drill and a heat gun to get those in your car. :lol:

Lol Ha ha ha...nossir, I got the one for my path, just that they do need painted..I like my black grill!!

So are you talking about the extra chrome that is on the "inside" of the light towards the grill? Does that look like enough to mess up the install? having never owned that year I would think that there would be enough room for the flex...otherwise bust out the dremel drill!!

Lol Ha ha ha...nossir, I got the one for my path, just that they do need painted..I like my black grill!!

So are you talking about the extra chrome that is on the "inside" of the light towards the grill? Does that look like enough to mess up the install? having never owned that year I would think that there would be enough room for the flex...otherwise bust out the dremel drill!!

I do not know if you are refering to my reply. But if you are I will point out the obvious differance between the HB and Pathfinder lights as shown in the pic above.

The first thing you will notice is that the chrome on the bottom of the light bezzel is deep, as opposed to the Pathfinder light where it is non existant. The second thing you will notice is the curved face where it will meet the grill, as opposed to the Pathfinder that is flat. The third is the angle of the bezzel at the top.

I can not be the only one to notice the differences, for they are so obvious. I am just trying to warn others that may not know that the lights, although you will be able to screw them in, are not Pathfinder, will not look good and will not sit flush to your headlights. Why, because they are HB/Navara.

Edited by Vsicks Pathy

I agree with Vsicks on the lights difference. You could make the HB lights fit by grinding them down or something, but they are far from the same as the Pathy ones.

I remember 88, when he was on the AC board, giving people crap about having the clears. Now he's got'em. Looks great on his Pathy, the white and clears really go together well. Just funny...

If y'all are interested, I think 88 and a few others got theirs at ozeparts.com. IIRC, they were like $60 plus shipping from Australia.

Edited by tbecktold

I found the old pic. The company that is selling this assembly is saing that they are for a 95 pathfinder. I thought that some one said a while ago that these were for the Hardbody and not a pathy. :shrug:

post-1-1135016372.jpg

I found the old pic. The company that is selling this assembly is saing that they are for a 95 pathfinder. I thought that some one said a while ago that these were for the Hardbody and not a pathy. :shrug:

R50, late model HB or Navara if anything.

Do not waste you money on getting the lights you posted up earlier, though they will screw in, they will look out of place.

Edited by Vsicks Pathy