clear corners

KILLVOX

Thanks 88. Im gonna make those suckers fit no matter what. Nothing a little fab work wont fix. Oh, thanks for calling me a kid too. Im probably older than you. :P:beer:

You obviously have the lights. Shame.

Can't you take them back for a refund? Surely the seller is to blame for your purchase. He must have told you that they would fit in the first place. :(

I'd be telling him to shove them up his bum and get my money back.

ProCarParts wrote me about their clear corneres which they offer for the 86.5-95 pathfinders

Yes, I am positive that these lights are for a pathfinder. If you use the

PROCARPARTS ITEM NUMBER: NS88PF-3402CLX, you can go to our website

www.procarparts.com and enter that number into SKU#. After you press enter

or the link marked "GO", your item will show up on the screen.

I have not recieved the lights yet. If there is no way i can get them to fit. i will get the other ones. Thanks for the info and the site :beer:

Tell them to give you your money back. They falsely advertised the product obviously otherwise you would not have bought them. You will not get them to fit this side of hell freezing over. Best you spend the US$28.00 and get the Pathy ones.

they won't give you your money back, and they still haven't changed the description apparently, I accidentally got the HB ones way back in the day and they didn't even come close to fitting properly, so i called them up and read them the riot act and it didn't accomplish anything. i posted about this mistake a while back... :) procarparts is the place that i ended up getting the right corner lenses for my 93.

Edited by statikuz

I have just read every post in this thread and I have obviously missed something. Who told him that they would fit, where do they do business and what do they call themselves? This information is needed so others don't make the same error. It is easy for some of us to know by the picture that they are not Pathy. It is a little harder for others to know, especially when the seller is saying the opposite is true. Imagine how many the seller would sell if he took down the picture?

Avoid anything from "autosquare store".

I looked and found the site myself.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/89-95-NISSA...024573670QQrdZ1

I hope that you will at least give this seller a negitive feedback KILLVOX.

It might even pay for some NPORA members in the USA to ask the seller a question on the fit of those lights, or just point out to the seller that they will not fit a Pathfinder.

Vsicks, CHILL OUT. Jeez. Take a break. It's only lights, it's not on your vehicle, and it doesn't matter.

About the ProCarParts corners: Hey wait, how do those fit on my front end again if they're chrome and my trim is all black? At least 75% of the Pathfinders I've seen out there came with black trim. Bleah.

Vsicks, CHILL OUT. Jeez. Take a break. It's only lights, it's not on your vehicle, and it doesn't matter.

About the ProCarParts corners: Hey wait, how do those fit on my front end again if they're chrome and my trim is all black? At least 75% of the Pathfinders I've seen out there came with black trim. Bleah.

Glad you asked, I am only too happy to steer you in the RIGHT direction.

Yeah, the chrome PATHFINDER lights will fit!

Avoid anything from "autosquare store" though. He is selling HB/Navara lights, to unsuspecting people, as Pathy lights. Thats about $40.00 including postage that you may have wasted if you didn't ask the question. So it is not only lights after all, is it? It is about MONEY, money that is better in your pocket. Saving $40.00 does not matter? I am happy to have saved you $40.00 so MERRY CHRISTMAS!

You seem quite happy to let people get ripped off. This site is about looking out for each other isn't it?

Where has your community spirit gone 88?

pssd :furious:

haha, i doubt he's intentionally selling them as pathfinder lights when he knows they don't fit. =) when i bought my first set of clear corners (from some actual store, not on eBay), the people very much thought they were for a pathfinder, since their parts catalogs (or probably whoever manufactured them) assumed that the fact that pathys and HBs share similar front ends that the corner lenses would be the same. sure, point out the fact that this isn't the case but it won't do any good.

haha, i doubt he's intentionally selling them as pathfinder lights when he knows they don't fit. =) when i bought my first set of clear corners (from some actual store, not on eBay), the people very much thought they were for a pathfinder, since their parts catalogs (or probably whoever manufactured them) assumed that the fact that pathys and HBs share similar front ends that the corner lenses would be the same. sure, point out the fact that this isn't the case but it won't do any good.

I think pointing out where they came from will do some good. If just one person sees this and recognizes the seller they would have saved their money.