Welcome New Members !

Precise1

Hi everyone! Just joined the club yesterday! Got myself a 2012 Pathfinder LE 4x4 V6 with 87k on the odometer. Looking forward to building this thing up over the next few years and learning all I can from this site!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone.  New to the Pathfinder so decided to join thanks for having me.

1998 Pathfinder SE 

Manual 4x4 

124k miles.  Has it issues but good solid vehicle drives great really enjoying it even with the terrible mileage.  So far had timing belt changed new ac compressor, new shocks and struts, changed transmission fluid, new plugs and other minor stuff. And here's a pic.....or not. Hmm seems I'm exceeding file size 🤔

• 4 weeks later...

Hello new proud owner of a 2001 r50 le.. my first ever 4x4. Basically wanting to make it a nice camping rig and have fun cruising some simple to medium trails. She's all stock for now. Located in the cantral valley of California and looking to meet up with some fellow pathfinders 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Everyone, 

Just joined a few months ago and excited to be part of the community! I have an 01' Pathfinder LE - purchased roughly 3 years ago. 

I haven't done much to the truck yet but did get tints installed as well as an awning for camping. 

Look forward to posting more updates as the truck comes along. Plan to purchase a 3" lift via Bilstein / LR Coils and get some bigger tires so I'll feel more confident on trails. 

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

I was a member here maybe 15 years ago but I can't remember my old handle, so I re-registered. I used to own a 1987 SEV6 that I ended up surrendering to the state of CA. Currently I have a 1995 SEV6 and a 1997 SEV6. Old cars but I really love them. Looking forward to knowing more about these models.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hey everyone, new member here. 2000 Pathfinder manual transmission 191k miles

Had her for about 10000 miles.
Had to replace the MAF twice cuz the engine was dying. Once when i first got her, once last month.
Suspensions blown, axles click in 4x4, windshields crack, no AC, manual engine fan switch, old GMC mirrors cuz i knocked the originals off sliding between two poles on the snow, no wiper fluid sprayer, driver door lock broken, ignition lock failing, welded differential. Thats the just the major stuff haha she runs though.

I couldn’t sell it for much so i guess im stuck with it, we’ve been on some adventures.

Right now I’m looking for the cheapest possible way to put some half decent suspension on and a new axle. Holla at me if u got the hookup8b6243a59d0489467340998620d2475d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Hey all,

New member here.  Got my 98 SE 4x4 last fall with about 98k miles single owner.  Drove one in college in the late 90s and loved it.  Was in the market for an inexpensive project vehicle that I could learn some auto mechanics on and turn into a capable 4x4 for some outdoor activities.  Since I've been able to get the engine in good shape by changing belts, fluids, seals, water pump, as well as upgraded the suspension with an KYB/OME lift.  I was also able to cash in on the strut tower rust recall. This website has been a treasure of info and am glad registration is back up.  Looking forward to participating and keeping this place going.

pathy (2).jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

New to the forum. Also on the FB page. I've got a 94 Pathfinder LE that I picked up in Dec. Just had the transmission rebuilt. Seems to be good to go now. Any tips on where to look for info on the suspension mods? Specifically lifting info. I has the Rough Country upper control arms and the camber shims were removed. Still has a tiny bit of + camber so I'm wondering if I'll be able to get it aligned if I did an additional torsion crank to level it out. Looks like I'd have to re-index.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there yall, im freshly signed up now, but ive frequently used this forum over the past few years

this is my 1997 r50 lifted 2 with 33x12.5 tires stuffed underneath her lol, used to be local to washington but now am located by little rock arkansas

cant figure out how to adjust my photos properly from one drive yet, other wise i would add a photo 

thanks for the add here

• Like 1

On 3/18/2024 at 2:29 PM, Shade_Slayer4603 said:

Hey there yall, im freshly signed up now, but ive frequently used this forum over the past few years

this is my 1997 r50 lifted 2 with 33x12.5 tires stuffed underneath her lol, used to be local to washington but now am located by little rock arkansas

cant figure out how to adjust my photos properly from one drive yet, other wise i would add a photo 

thanks for the add here

I have a buddy who also lived here in Wa. and now lives in Arkansas. He bought a place on Lake Hamilton.

12 hours ago, Schnboo said:

I have a buddy who also lived here in Wa. and now lives in Arkansas. He bought a place on Lake Hamilton.

oh shoot okay, well it looks like he would be about 2 hours from where im at in little rock. seems ive got a least two patho owners here then 

If you're delving into Pathfinder projects, why not explore some offbeat upgrades? Consider retrofitting your rig with a rooftop tent setup for impromptu camping adventures. Embrace the nostalgia with a vintage-inspired interior overhaul, complete with retro-futuristic gadgets and accessories. And for a touch of modern flair, why not swap out traditional headlights for sleek LED light bars? With these unconventional tweaks, your vintage Pathfinder will turn heads both on and off the road.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I own a 2004 Pathfinder with a 3.5 engine and I would like to convert the engine to a diesel engine. I have just joined the search for diesel engines that I can install on a Pathfinder with a 3.5 engine.

2 hours ago, aborawan343 said:

مرحبًا، أملك سيارة باثفايندر موديل 2004 بمحرك 3.5 وأرغب في تحويل المحرك إلى محرك ديزل. لقد انضممت للتو إلى البحث عن محركات الديزل التي يمكنني تركيبها على Pathfinder بمحرك 3.5.

IMG_5898.jpeg

• Like 1

Hi there. New here from Mexico Baja California. Just bought a 2003 se 3.5 pathfinder. Mainly stock, my plan is to modify it for soft camping/overlanding. Joining due a youtuber and looking for mechanic and modifications guidance. I have some basic mechanic knowledge, I used to work on my 1996 Eclipse GSX but now that project has been on hold and now the love-for-nature bug bite me. thanks.