Sigh... Yep.. I'm still an Idiot

Dowser

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was gathering saws, axes, jacks, plywood, straps and anything else I thought might have been helpful. I was looking forward to it as well. Go get yourself stuck again, Dowser!!! :P

In all seriousness though, glad you got it unstuck, and if there's any damage, and it's still okay to drive up here, you're welcome to come back anytime. We'll get it fixed up. :D

At last, The Final Chapter of the Saga.

So I left off yesterday with a small rusty camping hatchet and a pack of gum. 2 Very important pieces of equipment needed to salvage my Beast from the clutches of the sinister Lord Rail Road Tie. On route to the location I received a surprising phone call. Master Rob (CRAZ4SNO) and Princess Cari (Pezzy) Organized a fleet of willing reinforcements to come to my aid in the battle against the Sith Lord. Being taught the Art of Rail Road Tie Removal from Master Yoda himself, I was confident my skills were strong enough to extinguish his grip on my son. I ask them to stand ready, in case Lord Tie has an even more menacing plan up his sleeve, and in that case I would need the power of the Jedi Masters in the recovery. :aok:

I prepare for the task at hand with a little meditation, I carefully open the Jumbo Juicy Fruit Package containing "THE FORCE" in it's purest form. I remove one from the packet and begin to chew it concentrating on the task at hand. I must be careful here fore if I take too many Sticks of the Potent fruit I will surely be consumed by the Power of the Darkside. I too would remain in the Swampy lands with Lord Rail Road Tie ensnaring the innocent that attempt to pass.

I venture down to meet the Sith Lord face to face. I tell him, "You cannot Win Lord Tie, Good shall always overcome Evil." He glares at me but remains silent. I can sense his confidence but I believe that will be his downfall. I present my Hatchet Sabre and give a mild Salute.... Then..... It Begins.

I rush forward, Dive into a roll narrowly missing Wood Splinters he projected toward me. His speed is astounding as every attempt I make is blocked, preventing me from vanquishing his Evil tyranny. :eek: The Force is Strong in this one, I can sense it. I step back a moment to gather my wits. I must chew another piece of the Potent Fruit as it is apparent to me now that he is much stronger then originally foreseen. It is in this moment of absence that Lord Tie lays a deceitful trap for my return. I Rush back into the fray, every thought concentrated on the combination of attacks I am about to deliver when I fall victim to a well placed mud hole covered with vegetation. :oops: My footing is compromised and I am thrown to the depths of the swamp below. With immense ]strength and sheer determination I emerge from the bowels of the Pit of Darkness fighting off the deathly cold hands of shadow that clutch at my body, pulling me back into the pool of stench. "I shall not fail…. I SHALL NOT FAIL!!" Slopping Wet, Frustrated that I blinded myself to such an obvious trap, the Rage builds up. It is then that I hear him. The Sith Lord Speaks. “Yes my Son… Use your Anger…. Use your Hate…. Use it to Strike me down for only then will you understand the Power of the Darkside.” I must remain calm. I must regain my composure. I close my eyes and think back to my teachings. I know now that I must risk everything and take the whole pack of Fruit If I am to extinguish the Iron Grip this Sith Lord has on my Son. I must be so careful to remain in control, fore with that much of the Raw Power the Pack of Fruit gives me, I could very well lose control of it, allowing the Will of Lord Tie to taint my vision. I would succumb to the Dark Side and remain here within his Swampy Lair, together, I must remain in control. With mind, Body, and the overwhelming amounts of Power running through my veins I begin the final assault. I Leap over the Mud hole, Dodge countless wood splinters sent to snuff out my life force, and deliver a fake attack to throw off his parry. With his guard down momentarily I deliver the Final Blow deep within his Xylem. I step back to watch and witness the end of the Sith Lord. In his weakened state, his Aura weaning, I can see The Force leaving him and know this is the end. The Sith Lord speaks once more before departing this world. “You have grown strong young one… *cough, cough* Together we could have, *weez* ruled this swamp and many more. *cough* Before I fade, you must know who your are… *weez, cough* Search your feelings Dowser..... I am…… your……. F-A-T-H-E-RRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.” And with that he was gone. “NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo!!!!!” It couldn’t be… No…. I didn’t want to believe it… but I knew it to be true. I could sense it. Now that he was gone I could understand my constant draw to the swamp lands. I could no longer remain in control of the Power of the Fruit Pack. In a Blind Fury, a Rage so intense I Hack and Slash at the Lifeless body of my Father, hating him for what he became! I dismembered his woody corpse into Thousands of Pieces and scattered them around the swamp. When I finally came too, and regained my senses I knew what I had become… I am what I was always destined to be. A Sith, like my Father before me. I must keep it secret from the others of my Order...

Ahem….. Sooo. Basically after the Battle with the Rail Road Tie, The Red Neck and this Tractor Tugging Buddy Came to the Battlefield, Hooked my Boy up with some Chains on the Frame, And Like a Baby Fawn being Spat out of the Womb of its Mother, I slid out of the vile clutches of the swamp lands. But, Not without Injury. :furious: My Boy’s got something wrong with him now. I switched into 2WD and drove slow to hear for anything peculiar. I sway side to side to test the steering and hear some dreadful noises. :oops: I knew the steering was bad so not surprised. As I pick up speed slowly It happens. This Terrible noise like either Gears not fully in place or my Tires Rubbing against something Violently. I apply the brakes and it slows a bit then just disappears before I’m even done moving. So I figure its not my Tire rubbing cause it would have done it till I finally stopped. I’m thinking its something in the Hub area. So I switch it to 4 High and drive.. Pick up speed, some more speed and nothing. I stop, Change it back to 2WD and Push hard on the shifter. Start off slow and slowly pick up speed again. Nothing this time. I remain under 70kms cause I’m too nervous until I figure out what it was. Got home, safe and sound. My Body is beginning to Ache like it’s never ached before from all that physical labour that I’m not used too. As far as Photo’s are concerned, Guys, I wish I was able. My Girlfriend has needed the Camera for Work for the last week, but I’ll make sure I go back to the Red Neck’s house to bring him a small something for his aid, and I’ll snap a photo of him and his 3 Dogs. As for the Battlefield, I’ll head back there too and get a photo of the Carnage that took place. Let you guys see the remnants of the Lord Rail Road Tie.

As for the strange sounds….. Any thought?

And a Special thank you to Rob, Cari, Simon, Coconut and all else that were willing to drive over 2 hours to come to my Aid. It’s things like this that make me overly happy that I stumbled upon this community. Thanks again, and...

May the Force be with you.

And So…. The Saga Ends.

Dowser

Edited by Dowser

:clap: BRAVO!!!! BRAVO!!!!!!! *wipes tear from her eye* I do so love a happy ending!

Kudos to everyone willing to lend a hand.. that is what makes NPORA so special! :clap:

Glad you got your boy back in almost 1 piece :aok:

That's beautiful man!!! :D I laughed....I cried!!!! :clap:

The noise?!?!? Could have just been mud stuck everywhere that eventually you wore through. I'd say clean her up well, then inspect. It might give you a better idea of where you stand.

Hey Dowser, if you need a hand getting everything back in order. You know where to find me. I'll turn on the heater in the garage this time, though, as it's getting FREAKING COLD!!!! :P

Edited by Simon

I'm scared to ask but...Have you seen Return of the Jedi that many times or was research required. Don't get me wrong, great saga. I'm still sweating.

It's a little late, a buddy of mine has a battery operated reciprocating saw (saws-all). it's pretty tough. Anyone know if that could cut a railroad tie with a large brush blade? I might get one for the tool box.

again great story!

I'm scared to ask but...Have you seen Return of the Jedi that many times or was research required. Don't get me wrong, great saga. I'm still sweating.

I think that for us, Star Wars fans, research is never required. We are very strong in the ways of writing up stuff and using SW terminology to do it))))))))))

• 2 years later...