Sigh... Yep.. I'm still an Idiot

Dowser

Haha...that was before my time...nice read...I was laughing my ass off here at work and everyone is looking at me like what..."nothing this drawing is just too damn funny) That sounds like some of the crap i get myself into...glad it was bumped up for a good read...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First time reading this post, and it's a must for any Pathy enthusiast. Dowser, props to you on your efforts and consequent reward (getting your rig back), although the redneck and his hounds surely gave me the heebies and jeebies. You overcame nature, as well as human pollution (rail tie) and it must have been a huge relief to get your rig outta that mud.

Well done on a surely entertaining post and a courageous story any of us on NPORA can appreciate! :aok:

Hahah I should have known I would have this coming from the 2 of you. :fish: (Pezzy & Simon)

I honestly do apologize for not having photo's of that eventful trip, and I did plan on going back there to get some photo's before our time was done in that little town. Life took its turns and sent me to the Frigid North of Alberta and I remained there for some time as many of you recall.

BUT

Times have now changed, and I'm at long last free from the icy clutches of that frozen wasteland. I can now promise you all from this moment forward, that I will RETURN to the very battlefield of that terrible night, search out whatever remains of the Sith Lord that remain, and record the trip with a play by play reenactment of the whole bloody encounter. I will include all the details including the slip in the swamp, Photos with the redneck and his Dogs if they still live, But unless I get stuck again, there will be no Farmer with the tractor.......

UNLESS.........

I get stuck again!! :aok:

Although....... perhaps I'll find a Pathfinder first. :sly:

Thanks for all the Comments. It was one hell of a week.

Dowser, props to you on your efforts and consequent reward (getting your rig back), although the redneck and his hounds surely gave me the heebies and jeebies. You overcame nature, as well as human pollution

Look, he's a Canadian who got his truck stuck, not a national hero... :D

I did enjoy reading the tale of course...

perhaps I'll find a Pathfinder first.

Good idea. Hows that going?

B