New Pathfinder Owner

Bob

I just found this site, I have owned my pathfinder for about a month now and love the thing. Its a 94 XE-V6 with 122k on the body and about 25k on the engine. I bought it from the guy next door right after having the engine replaced in it. There is some rust on it, I think that is to be expected on a 11 year old car. I dont plan on doing much off-roading with it, even tho I would like to try it. Im coming from a sport compact back round so this is all new to me. Alittle about me, Im 21 living in MN (twin cities area). Im currently going to school for aviation management dispatching.

Bob

I, too, came from the rice-rocket scene, but about 3.5 years ago. Have never looked back! I didn't plan on wheeling my truck much either when I first got it, but I was bitten by the bug....it happens.

Same with us... hubby had a lowered Civic, and then bought the Xterra as he said "I wont put much money into it" and then we discovered offroading. I couldnt let him have all the fun, so I found my path. :)

Welcome to the board Bob! B)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 97FINDERSCV

Hey guys also new just wanted to say hi to all whats up BOB....

every day i see a pathfinder it lets me know that there are normal people in this world.. :eek:

hey bob, welcome. yea i too came from that scene...trading in my 94 celica gt (boy do i miss her on days when i feel like speeding and hitting curves/turns at high speeds =P) and some extra cash for the pathy...but i won't turn back...i love the space, the true capability of an SUV let alone 4wd. i won't hope that you love your pathy, 'cause i KNOW you will =P see ya around bob and welcome