TIRES AND WHEELS, ITS FRIGGIN TIME!

Congrats on your choice of tires & wheels, I'm sure you'll enjoy them.

As for CAPS & YELLING, Luker is right, I was actually taught in a design class that ALL CAPS is harder to read as the letters do not flow into one another as well as regular case letters do. Because of this people will tend to pass it by if there is too much used. It is good however if you want to put EMPHASIS on certain words. :) Cheers!

Edited by Pezzy

• 10 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm having a hard time finding info as to whether i could fit bfg at ko2 s on my 03 pathfinder. It has the stock 17 inch wheels and the only ones i can get in hawaii are 265/65 17. Been looking on forums for hours now.

Is that going to rub?

Thanks guys

I ran 265/75/16 with no lift for quite some time, and they only rubbed at full lock in reverse. You'll need to trim in the same places you trim to fit 31's though. However, I wasn't using the stock wheels so I'm not exactly sure how it will play out with the backspacing of the stock wheels.

265/65/17 should fit just fine. That measures 30.6 high which will clear your strut, and I honestly dont think youll need to trim anything either. If you do, it will be very minimal and only plastic trimming. You might need to remove front mud flaps if you have them.

I ran 265/75/16 with no lift for quite some time, and they only rubbed at full lock in reverse. You'll need to trim in the same places you trim to fit 31's though. However, I wasn't using the stock wheels so I'm not exactly sure how it will play out with the backspacing of the stock wheels.

When you ran these, what wheels were they on and do you know what the offset or backspacing was? I just had these put on my 2001 QX4 with the MB wheel and a -6 backspcing and they rubbed the bumper. I'm thinking these would fit if they were on a wheel that didn't have the -6 backspacing...