94 to 95 Differences

SteveWA

you do realize that the date of MFG will be a year earlier than your actual model year right? my DSM was made in nov 95 but is a 96 model. all mfg's make the year model a year or few months early...just cuz its a 95 dosent mean it was made in 95

Edited by DSM_guy

ok well maybe i was a little vague....production vehicles MAY be made up into the the year they are sold as...but most of the time unless there is a huge run with very little preperation time...the production is around a year before the product is actually dated/modeled as such. so yes, i wouldent expect EVERY vehicle to be made a year or few months before the actual year model...but most are. to meet the demands of consumers world wide its not exactly easy to curn out 88 model pathy's starting and ending in 88, they gotta get a jump on things, but of course stockpiles are always running out, so they must continue to make vehicles at the same time their selling the current production

Ditto GrimGreg, mine is a 94 and has the curved and softer, more modern looking dash.

Oh, and maybe different markets/counties got different versions in different years.

You buggers told me it changed in 95. I will see if....... http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=5374

Sorry. 94. :bow: :cool2:

the 10th digit of your VIN will tell you the model year. S=95, R=94. There are definately variations per country and possibly even variations depending on which plant the pathy was built in.