Ahem... Hello? Is this thing on?

Dowser

*Looks around at Room of Veterans* :unsure:

Good Evening, My name is Dowser and I'm a Nissanaholic. I've been an owner now for a little over 3 months and due to the overwhelming love affair thats taken place in such a short amount of time, I felt it was time to go to my first meeting. sly

I've been watching this site now for about a month or so, absorbing absolutely everything I can about everything there is to know about Pathfinders. The amount of Knowledge and information within these forums is daunting. Virtually everything fathomable has been posted and talked about which is quite amazing. Before I continue to tell you all a little more about myself Id like to say thanks to who I believe was the starter of this great Forums. MrJim would you please stand up and make yourself recognized. :clap: Also a thank you to all the dedicated Members and their Knowledgable input. Espesially 88pathoffroad since you seem to be the Guru of the Nissan Pathology. :P

Ok... that being said. Im from Ontario, Canada. Currently in the Northern regions but originally the Niagara Falls Region. I purchased a 1991 XE from a Red Neck solely on looks before doing any research on Pathfinders. Ya thats right.... I'm a sucker for Dirty Rigs with Big Wheels. :X At any rate, the guy I bought it from had it for about a year and added a 3" Body Lift, 31 BFG Tires, His own Custom made Steel Bumper (menacing looking), some lights, CB, Mag Light attached to Dash and of course, a Fire Extinguisher. How could I refuse. I paid the man whatever he wanted cause It was an instant love affair. It wasn't till later till I noticed his Jimmy Rigged Electrical Fan with a Thermostat sensor jammed in the Rad hose, or the Beat in, smashed up Radiator that virtually didn't work, or even the Glove tied around the lower Rad hose to ensure the leaking stopped that I kind of figured I might of been a bit overcharged. It's like that Woman you see while your drinking at the Bar with all the make up, and your wearing your bear goggles. Not until you get Formally aquanted the next morning do your REALLY see what you took home with you. :blink: :oops: I later noticed a whole slew of other problems like Balding tires, Lower Ball Joint issues, Rusted out Floors near the Body lift bolts, and of course, Muffler troubles. Not even 3 weeks after I purchased her the Y-Pipe rotted leaving me with a flock of envious Neighbours waving their Fists at me when i Start her up at 5:30am for work. :furious: With all these problems where does one start. So I did what I thought was right and started by taking her for a serious Mudding expedition in the Deepest mud holes I could find. After that Galiant Battle with mother nature I knew it was time to tackle the serious over heating problem first. :P

All in all, Im happy to be joining you all and cant wait to get my Photo's Orginized to join the main NPORA site.

See you all in the Trenches.

Dowser.

Welcome!! :beer::aok:

Another Canuck is always good to see. We've got to be close to taking over this place soon!!!! :cool2:

As you've seen, there is a wealth of knowledge here to be had. If there's something you don't see, feel free to post a question in the appropriate forum, and someone will be able to answer it, I'm sure.

ok, i'll break up this 'nadian pow wow.. hehe. welcome! :beer:

glad you are hooked.. have fun.

And I'll bring this "Nadian pow wow" back to order :P . Welcome fellow Canuck Pathfinder! My name is Denis.....and yes, I also have a Pathy addiction.......I tried the twelve step program and you can't tell me that walking 12 steps away from a Pathy is far enough to forget about it!!!!!! :D

Denis

And I'll bring this "Nadian pow wow" back to order :P . Welcome fellow Canuck Pathfinder! My name is Denis.....and yes, I also have a Pathy addiction.......I tried the twelve step program and you can't tell me that walking 12 steps away from a Pathy is far enough to forget about it!!!!!! :D

Denis

and I will be breaking it up again. Welcome! WAVEY

Well thank you all for the Warm welcome. I'm hoping to get some serious Mudding in before this season is over. If any of you are near or around the Lindsay/Peterbourg Area, I'm living North of you in a little Unknown Town of Minden. (which is about an hour away.) As far as I can tell theres a lot of GOOD places to go here, as I see a LOT of Jeep Jambories and such cruising through here. Although I've had little luck finding these great places they go. I've so far only found one such trail and have done it a few times already. Be nice to find another to join me since I dont have a Winch yet and if I get stuck out there, well...... It'll be a LONG walk. :sniff: And speaking of Canucks.... I miss my old stomping grounds more then anything. I used to live on the west coast for quite some time. Oh and on a final note, Cant figure out how to get those little handy messages under the Avatars so I Popped up my Igloo in the Signature area. I never leave home without it. :aok:

See you all in the Trenches.

Dowser

Dowser, I'm northeast of Toronto - about an hour & a half from Minden... you JUST missed out on Camp NL - which was last weekend, based at South Lake T.P.

Although there was about 90% Jeeps there, it is open to all types of trucks, I was the sole wheeling pathy there this weekend... (there was one parked grocery getter there) Check the photos section later - I will have pics up later tonight (I hope!)

All the trails we did this weekend were within an hour of Minden... and there are plenty to be found!! Where is the one you have checked out? There's a nice simple one right past town off of Scotch Line Road - along the Hydroline... that was one of the first trails I did.

Sept 16-18, SOXC (Southern Ontario Xterra Club) will be up in Minden for our Annual Adventure Weekend - for some wheeling, camping & other outdoor activities (kayaking, mtn bking, geocaching... ) it should be a good time... check out www.soxc.org if you're interested. (Of course not to take you away from here - this is the place to be for pathy info!! :)

Edited by Pezzy

lmao@"Ultralight, Collapsible, Glacial Reforced Igloo Enthusiast"

nice one...

once you hit 500 posts you can change the title under your name.. or if you hang around here long enough and make friends with the right mod, he might do you the favor before you hit 500 :)

Man... I cant believe it. I Think I may have passed all you guys this weekend. Did you guys go down near Missassaga lake, some area off the hwy 507? Cause I happen to be driving by there and saw a whole crew of Jeeps. I think I might have even seen a Pathy in there too. Might have been you. I was so amped when i saw everyone there. Too bad I was driving a mini van and not my Baby. I'll tell you thought I was just about to turn in there with the Caravan and giver a go anyway!!! :D The trail I tried is right by Norland. The locals call it Powerline hill. If you take the 35 up from Lindsay and reach the Only set of Stop lights in Norland, you make a right to HWY 45. About 50 yards in after a Bridge is a street on the left hand side. It takes you up into the powerline area into some Private housing areas. but after awhile the main road ends and a Off Road trail begins. I loved it. Starts out with a Big Mud Hole. I had a lot of fun with it. If you ever want to giver a go I'd be Glad to Join ya.

500 Posts eh? Shouldn't be too hard. I have more questions then that even. :P

Dowser.

And back to us Canadians: Welcome, even if you are from Ontario, I don't hold it against anyone with a Pathy! :beer:

And now, live, from California, it's SLICK!!!!!! hahaha.. *closes the door on teh Canadian majority* sssh

We did a trail in Norland early this year - pics here: http://www.muddynissan.com/photos/apr1005norland/

I have the green pathy, and my hubby has the yellow Xterra with the rooflights & the basket. To be honest - I'm not sure where abouts we ran the trails this weekend - I was just following the line of trucks.. If you saw the Yellow X in the crowd you likely saw my pathy too...

There were lines of Jeeps going everywhere around there this weekend!! :)

Edited by Pezzy