Hello from MAINE

Guest tolow94

Guest tolow94

Hey guys. had my pathfinder for over a year now- Just didnt have the right project going, after 3 years of trying ot build a bagged S-10 I relized that I LOVE the woods, and the pathy will need to be the prject vehicle now. Been looking for a lift, found the AC and the calmini- any suggestions on which is better?? Also looking for a rebuild kit for the engine, have a donor vehicle that needs to be getting ready for the swap. (new tranny :) ) She's a 94 XE with just under 150k, drivetrain is tired -thnkboutit- any other info or tips are great!

Hello and welcome ! Try taking a look in the garage, in How To's and Tech Section first. That will answer some of your questions. Most people seem to like the Calmini, but I have no personal experience with them.

B

Welcome to the message board!!! I used to really like the s10's back when I was in high school. LIke the 97's+...there were a few sharp looking ones that were dropped to the ground in my neighborhood.

Guest tolow94

Thanx guys, I think Im going to go with the Calmini, and the idler arm brace-- to start anyway.

Tires will have to wait a while. Like I said, tranny's not doin so hot- so engine and teanny fropm donor will be goin in b4 to long- anybody know if theres an aftermarket cam that works good?? looking for some more POWAH :beer:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/332927/3

OLD pics, gotta sell her- time to go back to the woods :) Anybody know anybody that needs bag parts, or a truck??

welcome.. picked a good year for the pathy!

you can find all the answers to your questions using the search function of this board.. most of it will be in the garage and wd21 forums.

look around, you may have some wheeling buddies in your general area on here..