Pathfinder foe?!?!

solid snake

Just posting to let everyone know of a little funny incident I had. I was going east on an intersection and another pathy was going south, well I was staring at the pathfinder to see what it has that mine doesn't. I guess the guy who was driving it didn't like me looking at him and thought that I wanted to race him, so he started to rev up his engine and crossed the intersection very fast. I didn't take it hard because I knew that I was just comparing rigs.....I still think mine was better though ;)

Hell... I am FLATTERED when someone checks my rig out.... I even smile back at the admirer....

I'm usually flattered when someone checks out my ride, but this guy thought I wanted to race him or something.

Maybe he had to take off fast so you didnt mock him for not having his spinnaz on yet!

Spinners on a pathy?!?! That would be kind of wierd. Ofcourse I wouldn't doubt if anyone did this already.

If you ever scroll through the CarDomain pages, about half are on some sort of dubs. A quarter are stock and the other quarter are the ones set up for off-road. I consider mine stock.

Um, Slick, we're talking about our trucks here...  :P

B

LMAO! :lol:

Hey now.. I am happily in love with my bf thx! Y'all no wwhat I meant. You can't say "thank you" when yer bumpin the tunes with the windows up and a/c on.. so I smile..as if to say "hey..thanks for the VEHICULAR admiration..it was appreciated.... DUDES! -thnkboutit-

Maybe he had to take off fast so you didnt mock him for not having his spinnaz on yet!

Spinners on a pathy?!?! That would be kind of wierd. Ofcourse I wouldn't doubt if anyone did this already.

If you ever scroll through the CarDomain pages, about half are on some sort of dubs. A quarter are stock and the other quarter are the ones set up for off-road. I consider mine stock.

/\ what he said!!

I've seen one in town here... I'm sure he thought the same of my truck, as I thought of his.

My old truck was a 1990 Mazda B2200, and every now & then I would look them up on autotrader to see what they were worth... at least half of them were always slammed & dolled up bling bling style... I sure hope the guy who bought my truck didnt do that to it.