SC X rims

derogate

Anyone seen those smokey black Xterra rims (i think they come on the supercharged ones)? They look killer, I'm trying to track some down on my local sources, anyone know if they'd fit a 90-05 pathy? should be the same bolt pattern right?

The bolt patern is right, but i think the backspace is more than the Pathy can use. If I remember right the front suspention parts will interfear with them fitting. Not positive about that, maybe someone else knows for sure.

The bolt patern is right, but i think the backspace is more than the Pathy can use. If I remember right the front suspention parts will interfear with them fitting. Not positive about that, maybe someone else knows for sure.

If the BS is to much, then the option of adding a wheel spacer may assist in allowing the use of the X rims... or is my thought on this incorrect?

be wary of backspacers.... know a few to "fail"...... but that was onna full size Chevy 4 wheelin in mud....

Oh yeah, I am in no way recommending them, just saying it might be an option... that's all.

That is a very nice looking wheel - remarkably good for a stock wheel!

Some wheel companies offer wheels in that kind of charcoal gray finish. And of course, you could always get the design of your choice powdercoated in a nice gray....

I dont know much about wheels & such. But if they can fit pathy wheels on the X, should the X wheels not fit on the pathy???

how rude!!

We bought a set of pathy wheels for mine, and guess what we use them on.... the Xterra - they didnt fit on my pathy.... RUDENESS I SAY!!

Did you buy older 15" Pathy wheels? R50s came with 16" right :shrug: (I admit I don't know much about those model Pathys)?

yup... if my truck was 6 months older they would have fit... 99.5+ have 16"s

That's ok, it settled the argument as to who's truck they were going on, he thought he should have them cuz he liked them, I thought I should have them because they were offered to me & I bought them... he won. BUGGER!