tires?

lovebunny

ok so im looking to get new tires for my 96. my buddy has 31's on his and says that it doesnt rub unless its floored in reverse. and frankly i cant think of anytime i would be floored in reverse so, could i fit 31s without any probs on stock suspension?

Hey man, whats up...yes you can fit 31's without a lift. Hell I've been doing it for a couple of years now. They will rub slightly when you're in full lock and going in reverse and sometimes forward. But its minor...you can mess with the fender lining and either cut them or heat them and push them in where they make contact with the tire.

Here's my pathy stock 3 years ago when I first got it..it had the stock rims and the 265/70/15 tires.

stock.jpg

And when I got the 31's with new rims.

newrims.jpg

damn this biking thing. such a money guzzler :furious:

Hahahaha! That ain't nothin' compared to 4-wheeling!

Tires, Wheels, Lift, Shocks, Bull-bar, Lights, Winch, Battery, Skid plates, Rock Sliders, Locker, Gears, Engine Mods,.... the list goes on and on... :D

So, Dean...how much are you up to now? :laugh:

hahah, probably >50% of its current KBB value. B):D

PS. Why do I have a "WARN (0%)" progress bar under my avatar? :shrug:

Edited by XPLORx4

PS. Why do I have a "WARN (0%)" progress bar under my avatar? :shrug:

We all have that... dont worry about it (Unless it changes from 0%) :)

sweet thanks dj. ill get that done as soon as i get my fork on my downhill bike fixed. damn this biking thing. such a money guzzler :furious:

Where do you ride and what do you ride?

I have an '04 Rocky Mountain RMX :D I loooooooooooove that bike. (I've got a bunch of others too, but... the RMX is the center of the pack)

Its kinda hard to decide if I want to spend money on bikes, or my truck :) I want to get a setup like dj's

I guess I can only see my own "WARN" status

Yep, thats right... But I'm a generous guy; what level of warning would you like ? Don't say I never gave you anything !! :D

As far as I know, no one carries a warning. Personally, I don't see the need, and would MUCH rather not go there ! :aok:

:beer:

B

sweet thanks dj. ill get that done as soon as i get my fork on my downhill bike fixed. damn this biking thing. such a money guzzler :furious:

I have an '04 Rocky Mountain RMX :D I loooooooooooove that bike. (I've got a bunch of others too, but... the RMX is the center of the pack)

Its kinda hard to decide if I want to spend money on bikes, or my truck :) I want to get a setup like dj's

yeah your the one that showed me this site from ridemonkey. :aok: i got an 04 balfa bb7. and also a draco industries v3 and i just received a heavy bikes connect four jones edition prototype. yeah thats pretty much what i wanna do to mine. any one know what tires run? later "broken bike mike" :P

Your all set with the 31's but u have to shave the fender at least i did a good amount and take off the front mud flaps. Also a suspension is prob a good thing to look at cause i have 31s on my truck and you cannot articulate and or even tow cause if it sags and the wheel well comes down it will rip the fender right off. It might be because my tires are to wide so i have Airlift coil spring helpers in there to stop it a bit.

yeah your the one that showed me this site from ridemonkey. :aok: i got an 04 balfa bb7. and also a draco industries v3 and i just received a heavy bikes connect four jones edition prototype. yeah thats pretty much what i wanna do to mine. any one know what tires run? later "broken bike mike" :P

Uh Oh, shes on to me!

So who are you on RM?

And Nasty, towing is a good point, I guess I'll have to do the lift after all :D

Uh Oh, shes on to me!

So who are you on RM?

And Nasty, towing is a good point, I guess I'll have to do the lift after all :D

well. have you seen my custom title? :mellow: