Another NC wheeler

preciate it...love that truck...hasnt ever really given me any problems and got 244k on her...shes actually pretty dirty...i havent washed her in bout a month cuze i dont ever have time between school and workin 2 jobs but tryin to make a uwharri (sp?) run in a couple weeks to give the tires a true test cuze the stuff around here used to be hard with my bald radials...but mostly everything yest was cake in 2wd amazing what some tires will do for u....

the death of the old bald tires (had to make sure they were all used up)

2050078_2_full.jpg

Hey man! I'm just north of Charlotte in Cornelius, NC. Your truck is one of the cleanest first gens I've seen! And in my avatar you can see the death of my old tires too. I had a hayday in those old tires the day before I got my new ones. Anyways, welcome!

wheelmanLS1 we might have to get together sometime and go for a ride...

as soon as i finish getting the video edited and compressed i'll post it...worked on it a little this mornin B4 class and so far i've gotten it down from 1.2 gigs to 64MB but now i've gotta see what adding music to it is gonna do

yea shes def a 1st gen...rolled off the production line in 7/86...

amazing what some tires will do for u....

I've got the same tires...they're worlds ahead of my BFG ATs in everything I've driven through since getting them! :aok:

In fact, the main reason I got them, was a friend of my dad's who has 4 trucks, owns Back Country Driving School, and is good friends with the owner of Land Criuser Connection/4x4 Connection in Winchester, VA (http://www.4x4connection.com) runs the Mud Rovers on all of his trucks (1988 Land Cruiser FJ80, 1974 Land Cruiser FJ40, 1987 Samurai, 1982 Suzuki HJ402 (little Sami looking thing with a truckbed)). He swears by them, and for the price, you really can't get much better of a deal!

I paid $130 each for my 32x11.50x15s. :aok:

they're worlds ahead of my BFG ATs

thats good to hear cuze they were 667 without any replacement/roadhazard...i got my dunlops for 555 with the replacement certificates which i couldnt pass up and so far i like the way they handle on road in the rain and the little bit of offroading i've done...im a little worried about the sidewalls since i've heard lots of "issues" with these but i've got the replacement warranty so im not too worried about it...

• 2 weeks later...

-alcohol- -alcohol- -alcohol- lol i love that guy!!! <<<<<

hey im new here too, but something occured to me i went to walmart last winter toget liberators, allterrain, i think they were 85$ each, with hazard, and warrantee, free rotates,adn all that,,, ive gottes stuck with them but i was in way over my head,,, both times, if i drive normal!!! they are great, in sand snow, mud and dirt especially, low pressure... check out the corner of 150 and cornilius rd, there was 70 some acres for sale, theres a trail that goes back, follow to the wood line, take a few trails down a nice hill, i got my first dent in the door, there,,, winter, and yeah in the snow, that feild was awesome!!! @ 30 iles and hour, its a fun track,.,, i think a kid with a four wheeler rode around made thos tight ass trails!! good luck man,

Hey man! I'm just north of Charlotte in Cornelius, NC. Your truck is one of the cleanest first gens I've seen! And in my avatar you can see the death of my old tires too. I had a hayday in those old tires the day before I got my new ones. Anyways, welcome!

was lookin at that avatar...pretty creative...but u gotta stiffen up the rearend B4 jumping down and reversing the clip...hehe sorry man had to spill some beans...

i did at 1st upon further review...i was like good gosh eddie basden cant even do that but its a pretty good idea...and props for jumping down barefooted b/c that had to hurt a lil bit (i got sensative feet and they hate concrete)