Warren Miller Edition?

Z_Pilot

During my nation-wide, and now international search for that perfect pathy, I have come across a Warren-Miller edition pathy for sale in Vancouver.

I know who Warren Miller is....quite a fan myself of the ski film icon, but do any of you know what the Warren Miller edition Pathfinder is all about?

Probably just decals, look for yourself here.

Z

ps- The thing that looks like a paint-splatter or scratch is a skiier decal.

pss- How many miles is a 190,000km?

I've never heard of it before... but I bet it's legitimate. That brush guard is either one for a special edition or a one-off custom. See the holes in it? Pretty cool.

I'm not a big fan of the decal though... but this is your future SUV, not mine.

I haven't heard of that special edition... Did you try a web search ? With there were better pictures on that site, I cant get a good enough look at that front guard myself... It does jutt out a bit far and low which will affect your approach angle, but then that probably doesn't matter to most people.

Conversion factor is .62 miles to 1 km so it has about 118,000 miles on it. Thats not bad at all.

Hmm, all I could find is the mention that the film tour Cold Fusion is sponsored by Nissan Pathfinder. Just sounds like a marketing gimmick, although maybe it comes with a ski rack or roach clip or something... :shrug:

B

Can you just call a Nissan Dealership and ask if it is legit?

I can almost guarantee they won't know. I have a hard time finding a salesman who knows what they're selling, I doubt they know anything about the '94 model. But hey, it's worth a try isn't it?

I've seen only about 3-4 of them in Western Canada during the last 12 yrs. After that, I've only seen the Chilkoot for a brief time.

They always been the dark green (It looks black to me unless you look closer).

If you are interested in seeing how the price compares to others in Vancouver, go

here (Buy and Sell), pick Vancouver as the region and use the Power Search to find all the Pathfinders. I took a look and its price seems to be about average of the private sales. Good luck. PS Never heard of that edition, only the Chilkoot/CHilkoot Trail ones but who knows? BC dealers are known for BC special editions and with the greta ski hills nearby would not be surprised.