Hi From The Obx Of North Carolina

foytiX

HI guys, first time posting here, i'm on alot of other Nissan sites, I like to float around and check things out on pretty regular basis, but I don't really post alot. Time I guess? I drive an 05 se 4x4 that i think is awesome. I've also got a 2000 frontier crew cab and a 90 isuzu trooper all 4x4 of course. Here's a pic of my ride and a link to a few more pics if you're interested

403810-IMG_0103.jpg

link to a few more pics

Hey Dude!

I saw your truck the other day pulling out onto 158 West! Totally bad-freakin-ass!

And in case you're wondering, I'm vacationing here in OBX (staying north of Corolla about 9 miles past where Paved NC12 ends...I'm lovin it down here!

thanks for the welcome

vengeful that was my wife driving the other day, I asked her and she remembered seeing a lifted black path. How long are you down for?

We should try to get a run going in the next couple of weeks.

Is there anyone else who could make it out there?

later

Is there anyone else who could make it out there?

Nope. I live just north of Charlotte. But I wanted to come out there sometime in August. I've always wanted to drive on the beach but never have had the chance.

But welcome to the board! Stick around, we need new '05 guys like you on this forum.

bummer dude, sometimes i hate work, that's where i spend most of my time :angry: except half a day sat and sun, lucky this week though thanks to the 4th i'll have monday off also, big weekend B)

wheelmanLS1 let me know when your down

later