New Guy From Canada Eh

firstpathy

thar she blows!

i went through it and took out all the panels, and the guy who had it before me must have went camping a lot. there are so many huge power wires and stuff running everywhere but leading no where. anyways, i pulled out over 100 feet of useless wire!

i posted a pic but it was larger than 150k ill resize and repost, sorry mrjim!!!

here is resized.

NEWTRUCK1.jpg

Edited by firstpathy

there are so many huge power wires and stuff running everywhere but leading no where. anyways, i pulled out over 100 feet of useless wire!

mighta been stereo & amp wires??

Guest guaremix

That path looks really nice. take care of it, is a nice truck, I have one sinc 2 years ago and I will neve change it!!

hey, Im 18 and i just got my first Pathfinder, Its an 87 i believe, but a lot of the nuts on it say 86, its two tone, grey on top black on bottom. 5speed, 3l v6!

Welcome to the boards!

You pathy is actually a 87 model year, as this is the first year they were produced.

Your first gen looks pretty good there! Enjoy it, they're good rigs. Its always good to see another 2 door on the boards too! :cool2:

Edited by Harbinger

Hey welcome to board! What part of Canada are you from eh? Seems like there are a lot of Canadians here! :cool2:

Canada Represent!!!! :aok:

Sorry.....got a little gangsta there for a second!!! P... -alcohol-

Welcome to another Canadian. :beer: If you live in BC's Lower Mainland, there are a few on the board from there. And there is Pezzy, despite her affiliation for the Maple Leafs, is an excellent source of info. Check out her web site some time.

(grits his teeth as he tries to be nice to a canadian)  ;)

HEY! :angry:

Don't worry Pezzy, we will soon take over and then who will be laughing? :laugh:

...And there is Pezzy, despite her affiliation for the Maple Leafs...

dont make me scream HEY at you too! :D

:sniff: Sorry Pezzy, I thought your license plate plastered with what looks like a blue Maple Leaf's logo was a sure sign of your affiliation. Don't be mad at me, the Leafs are my second favorite NHL team. Before the Canuks came along, they were my favorite and the Canadien were my Dads. Hockey Night in Canada in our home was something else! Ops, have I dated myself too much?

hey thanks for all the welcomes!!!

and pezzy, because of all the strange adaptors and stuff i found poorly attached to end of these wires i doubt they were for stereo! i believe he had a little heater and possibly a small fridge! hgahahaha

mighta been stereo & amp wires??

That's my guess.

Truck looks awesome...wanna give it to me? ;)

no way dude! i am trying to sell my current vehicle, so i can get the pathy on the road!

hey thanks for all the welcomes!!!

and pezzy, because of all the strange adaptors and stuff i found poorly attached to end of these wires i doubt they were for stereo! i believe he had a little heater and possibly a small fridge! hgahahaha

Maybe he lived in there....hahaha... :unsure:

...And there is Pezzy, despite her affiliation for the Maple Leafs...

dont make me scream HEY at you too! :D

:sniff: Sorry Pezzy, I thought your license plate plastered with what looks like a blue Maple Leaf's logo was a sure sign of your affiliation. Don't be mad at me, the Leafs are my second favorite NHL team. Before the Canuks came along, they were my favorite and the Canadien were my Dads. Hockey Night in Canada in our home was something else! Ops, have I dated myself too much?

Hockey Night? now Movie Night in Canada... sad, sad times...

I'll forgive you... as I think that everyone should root for the home team...

ahem... leafer.gif

(sorry Firstpath for messing up your thread, I couldnt let it go)

Ill enjoy my truck much more once i get it off road. there is some body work i want to do, some rust near body/frame mounts, so to decrease major pain, im going to cut out the rust and drop in some new sheet metal