I finally got her back from the shop

red-finder

dude that looks nice, so from viewing your site u got about 1.5 inch lift in front and about .75 lift in back? or did I look at that wrong? either way it looks sweet!

The pictures on the web page are hard to tell, but the measurements went from 30 1/2" from the ground to the fender flare stock in the front to 34 5/8" after the lift and from 31 5/8" in the rear stock to 35 1/8" after the lift.

Yea, I'm done with mods for this year I think! I've spent about $4,000 in about a month! -alcohol-

Thanks for the compliments, I would have never even dreamed I could have done that lift by myself before surfing here for about a year. Now i feel like I can work on about anything on the truck now. Now its time to go get it dirty!

That CALMINI lift makes it nice, everything fit pretty easy. The only casualties were I broke about 2 sockets trying to take the UCA bolts loose.

I agree, that the Calamini lift does fit nice. I have it and love it. Have you had any problems with caster when getting it aligned? I have been and am now getting longer bolts to attach the UCA to the rig. Might be worth lookin into, as I could only get a few threads in witht he stock bolts, and ened up rippin one out. Don't want to scare you, just make you aware. Enjoy, it looks great.

M.M.