BaT auction for 1993 Pathfinder.

BonnerBB

It's an XE so no...... XE is the base model. SE is the high end(not by much) model. Yes it is clean and has some of the preferred things like the rear tire carrier and roof rack but that's it. If it was a SE Sport then possibly.

Why SE Sport you ask? The Sport Package came with Sport(LEGO) wheels with 31 inch tires, adjustable suspension (simple soft and firm flip shocks), Limited Slip Differential(also available with XE if it has the power Package), Rear Disc Brakes, Fog Lights, Security System, Sun Roof, Roof Rack and Rear Tire Carrier. Most of there made it a very capable 4x4. The XE can still do ok, but need more stuff to do what the SE Sport can do.

Ya, it's an XE and it is super clean and it's 30 years old and you can barely get parts for them, even from Japan. That's a hard pass for me. And if you don't have the cash on hand to purchase it outright, you're not likely to get it financed.... Nice, but no. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2023 at 6:22 PM, gamellott said:

Ya, it's an XE and it is super clean and it's 30 years old and you can barely get parts for them, even from Japan. That's a hard pass for me. And if you don't have the cash on hand to purchase it outright, you're not likely to get it financed.... Nice, but no. 

Yeah... Seems like normal parts for tune ups, brakes, etc are easy to get but god forbid you want your parking brake to work. You can't even get the parts for the rear disk parking brake setup anymore.

16 hours ago, adamzan said:

Yeah... Seems like normal parts for tune ups, brakes, etc are easy to get but god forbid you want your parking brake to work. You can't even get the parts for the rear disk parking brake setup anymore.

I got my parking brake cables from Amayama. Took a while, but it was worth it.

I got my parking brake cables from Amayama. Took a while, but it was worth it.

Yeah, that’s a good source. I find it weird that they made these trucks until like 2013 overseas but parts are still a pain in the arse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk