Unknown electric connector

So I had the glove box off and removed the metal panel behind the glove box. Just up above the air box relay there's a brown connector taped up out of the way. Is this for a floor light or something similar? I haven't tried plugging any globes into it for fear of shorting out fuses.

Do you have the glove box? If not, maybe that's for it. What colors are the wires? According to the 94 manual, they're pink/blue and black.

There is already a globe connected to the glove box housing, I put an led globe in there just for the hell of it and it's like day time in there.

As for the other connector I found taped up I don't really remember what color the wires were. I think they were brown but I'll have to have another look when I get time.

If it's the connector that I'm thinking of, it's for the inclinometer they sold in Japan, Australia, and New Zealand - but not originally here in the States.

2 wire, small connector. If you check it with a voltmeter, it should only show power when your other dash lights are on.

If it's the connector that I'm thinking of, it's for the inclinometer they sold in Japan, Australia, and New Zealand - but not originally here in the States.

2 wire, small connector. If you check it with a voltmeter, it should only show power when your other dash lights are on.

This, is what the clino connector looks like

Clino-03BracketMounted.jpg

Yeah I had the inclinometer but I removed the display and everything because I wanted to fit a gps into the plastic surround. Those wires for the lights I tucked down through one of the mounting holes. I'm thinking that the connector might be for footwell lights, as I don't have any.