Hope it wasn't someone from here...

Rebelord

Facelift Pathfinder, in a high speed chase with blown front tire. Goes a hell of a lot longer than I expected. Then rolls over.

The fact that the guy gets out and looks around the way he did, for sure extremely drunk...at least the Pathfinder held up well?

Here it is:

No one I know. :shrug:

He certainly drove that Pathy into the ground, didn't he? It was fascinating to watch that front rim come apart though!

What was with the cop holding a taser and AR-15? Really? Then the motorcycle cop just walks up, grabs him, pushes him down and it is done.

I've always wondered where these people think they are going in these long arse car chases...

B

Agreed. Watching the destruction of the front end was pretty fascinating.

Then the way he got out and looked around was funny as hell too. Didn't even try and run. Just like WTF...

Yeah, that was pretty rad to see it separate and everything just rip out. Look like maybe Jeep wheels? Nissan ever offer a 5 spoke alloy?

Too bad he didn't just give up early. Could have donated that pathy to someone here. Maybe Jim.

That was a shame, i really want one of those brush guards, to think that might have even been original Nissan gives me the shakes....

But still fascinating to see how much abuse it will take, like others have said, seeing that wheel explode into a hundred pieces was awesome!!

-Kyle