Is this normal?

Yukond21

I was changing my spark plugs the other day and I found this rubber line coming off of the back of my engine (near the #6 spark plug) that isnt connected to anything. I'm wondering if this is normal? Or should it be connected to something? Maybe a vaccuum line? Many thanks to anyone who can help.

I can't figure out how to post a picture in a reply here from my phone. What I'll do is take a video of it tonight, post it on YouTube and copy the link here. Thank you all for your help.

I just noticed something else too, you have this in the 86.5-89 (TBI) section, but your profile says you have a 93 (MPFI) ? Are we talking about that 93 or another truck in the TBI years, because this does matter when it comes to intake/vacuum related items? If it is the 93, then we can move this to the appropriate section for you. :aok:

All good, thread moved :aok:

If you ever need it again, feel free to post a request to the Mod Team and we will move it (if appropriate) You can post in the same thread that needs moved, use the "Report" button (probably the quickest option) or shoot one of us a PM.