100,000 mile club?

Trialsin26

Anyone know if there is a 100k miles club for Nissan, like there is for Volvo? -study-

lol.

it's pretty usual for a pathy to make well beyond 100k... i am not so sure about the vulva.. :hide:

i am shooting for over 1/4 mil miles myself... almost halfway there... :D

i got 149750miles right now, almost 150K. she hesitates, bogs alittle, studders, rpm goes up down up down when i punch it. but that's alright, can't seem to figure out what it is. would it be ironic if i said she's still runs strong?

I know that 100k is pretty common for a Nissan (Pathfinder) but what I was wonder is if Nissan has an official club that recognizes high mileage Nissans like Volvo. Volvo provides badges of honor etc. for drivers with high mileage cars. The only reason I use Volvo is because they are the only ones I know that do that. I always joke with my friend that I’m going to get a million miles on my Pathfinder. We sat down for a second one day an calculated that it would take over 60 years to reach that (calculated at the current mileage I driver per year) Anyway I was just wondering because I couldn’t find anything on the web :type: . Also at 43,000 miles I have a long way to go. :D

I know that 100k is pretty common for a Nissan (Pathfinder) but what I was wonder is if Nissan has an official club that recognizes high mileage Nissans like Volvo. Volvo provides badges of honor etc. for drivers with high mileage cars. The only reason I use Volvo is because they are the only ones I know that do that. I always joke with my friend that I’m going to get a million miles on my Pathfinder. We sat down for a second one day an calculated that it would take over 60 years to reach that (calculated at the current mileage I driver per year) Anyway I was just wondering because I couldn’t find anything on the web :type: . Also at 43,000 miles I have a long way to go. :D

Mercedes does it.. but i can't recall in what deniminations.. i know 1/4 mil miles and 1/2 for sure but i don't know if 100k is even really anything in one of those cars either....